Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

What the 5.2 Warrior is lookin' like.

(New) (Old)
    Ability Changes;

Second Wind Whenever you are below 35% health, you regenerate 2% health per second.
    Whenever you are below 35% health, you regenerate 3% health per second.
    Skull Banner Throw down a war banner at your feet that increases the critical damage of party or raid members within 40 yards of the banner by 20%. Lasts 10 sec. You can Intervene to your war banner.
    Throw down a war banner at your feet that increases the critical damage of party or raid members within 30 yards of the banner by 20%. Lasts 10 sec. You can Intervene to your war banner.

Talents and Specialization

Second Wind Whenever you are below 35% health, you regenerate 2% health per second. Whenever you are struck by a Stun or Immobilize effect, you generate 15 Rage over 10 sec.
    Whenever you are below 35% health, you regenerate 3% health per second. Whenever you are struck by a Stun or Immobilize effect, you generate 20 Rage over 10 sec.
    Shockwave Sends a wave of force in a frontal cone before you, causing (75 / 100 * AP) damage and stunning all enemy targets within 10 yards for 4 sec. Causing damage to 3 or more targets lowers the cooldown of the next Shockwave by 20 sec.
    Sends a wave of force in a frontal cone before you, causing (75 / 100 * AP) damage and stunning all enemy targets within 10 yards for 4 sec.
    Storm Bolt Hurl your weapon at an enemy, causing 125% weapon damage and stunning the target for 3 sec. Deals an additional 375% weapon damage to targets that are permanently immune to stuns.
    Hurl your weapon at an enemy, causing 100% weapon damage and stunning the target for 3 sec. Deals an additional 300% weapon damage to targets that are permanently immune to stuns.
    Warbringer Your Charge also knocks a target to the ground, stunning it for 3 sec and reducing movement speed by 50% for 15 sec.
    Your Charge also knocks a target to the ground, and stuns it for 3 sec.

Overpower Instantly overpower the enemy causing 105% weapon damage. Cannot be blocked, dodged or parried. Overpower has a 60% increased chance to be a critical strike. Overpower is activated by Taste for Blood.
    Instantly overpower the enemy causing 105% weapon damage. Cannot be blocked, dodged or parried. Overpower has a 60% increased chance to be a critical strike. Only usable after the target dodges.
    Revenge Instantly attack an enemy and two additional enemies for 8413 to 10281 (+ 100% of SpellPower) damage. A successful dodge or parry will reset the cooldown on Revenge. Generates 15 Rage in Defensive Stance.
    Instantly attack an enemy and two additional enemies for 3366 to 4112 (+ 100% of SpellPower) damage. A successful dodge or parry will reset the cooldown on Revenge. Generates 15 Rage in Defensive Stance.
    Shield Barrier Raise your shield, absorbing ((max((AP * $STR) * 180 / 100, $STA * 250 / 100) * $?p123087[1.1][1]) / 3) damage for the next 6 sec. Consumes up to 60 Rage to increase the amount absorbed. Absorption amount increases with attack power.
    Raise your shield, absorbing ((max((AP * $STR) * 200 / 100, $STA * 250 / 100) * $?p123087[1.1][1]) / 3) damage for the next 6 sec. Consumes up to 60 Rage to increase the amount absorbed. Absorption amount increases with attack power.
    Titan's Grip Allows you to dual-wield a pair of two-handed weapons. Cannot be combined with wielding staves or polearms.
    Allows you to dual-wield a pair of two-handed weapons.

Glyphs

Glyph of Death From Above Reduces the cooldown on Heroic Leap by 15 sec.
    Reduces the cooldown on Heroic Leap by 15 sec and increases its damage by 100%.

Having heroic leap was fun while it lasted.

don't know why Heroic Leap got nerfed. It wasn't killing anyone and it was something to look forward to coming off cd in pve.

Quote Originally Posted by OscaR View Post
    don't know why Heroic Leap got nerfed. It wasn't killing anyone and it was something to look forward to coming off cd in pve.
    then you were doing something wrong. its wonderful. free rage..

leap away and charge back in
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    then you were doing something wrong. its wonderful. free rage..

leap away and charge back in
    when did I say it's not wonderful? And you can just leap and do damage instead of leap to charge back in, pve that is.

my bad missread haha. thought you wrote that it wasnt like you were looking forward for it to come off cd in pve
    man 05 in the morning gets to u
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    still going to be doing it anyway regardless of glyph nerf

but nothing is set in stone

About time second wind becomes reasonable.

I hope the second wind change(not official yet) doesn't mess up my soloing

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher069 View Post
    It will, because blizz wont bother changing it so it works differently in both PVE and PVP when it was only an issue in PVP. But even then it wasn't the whole issue. 3% healing plus damage reduction (via def stance and DBTS)
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Because it hit hard. Frankly there definitely should be some form of compensation as this should be easily a whole % of overall damage lost.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2012-12-22 at 04:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher069 View Post
    Shield Barrier is nerfed too.
    The damages of both SS and Revenge are increased, though, so most solo should still be doable with a bit more tank gear and a bit less dps gear.
    But yeah, some solo may be harder.

I should hurry up if I want to do my world first.

Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Because it hit hard. Frankly there definitely should be some form of compensation as this should be easily a whole % of overall damage lost.
    If it's for pve reasons, then again why? It's not like warriors need a pve nerf. There are many things that hit hard, you just don't nerf things because it hits hard.

Talking about looks, the tier looks like a Mogu

If it's for pve reasons, then again why? It's not like warriors need a pve nerf. There are many things that hit hard, you just don't nerf things because it hits hard.
    Oh no I don't really think that it was nerfed because of pve although overlooking a couple of the changes to other classes I might think that they are as blind in that regard as in about everything else but I meant that it hit hard and was off the gcd and while the crying may have been not as loud anymore as it was about 2nd wind it was still rather prominent about warrior burst. I personally think that warriors are far away from being in true need of a pve nerf.

Heroic leap nerf?

Wut.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Heroic leap nerf?

Wut.
    Blizzard said "Warriors are happy?? HA! Watch this!"

Deleted
    On the bright side:
    + slam hits harder
    + we always get two overpower charges after a Mortal Strike and we can pool up to 5 Overpower if we want to. This actually gives us a decent amount of burst versus other melees (due to not being able to be dodged/parried) without proper positioning or the need to stun our opponent to accomplish that.

Maybe i'll give Warbringer (pin + snare application) and Storm Bolt a second thought after all. And if you look closely at the other class changes we're not the only ones getting hit by the nerf bat.

Ps: i wonder what they'll do for Arms in PvE, it's the weakest specc right now ( http://simulationcraft.org/510/Raid_T14H.html ) and with TFB in it's current form gone it might get even worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless the fix up the Rage generation and how Warriors DPS...My Warrior is...shelved...
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Absolutely perfect changes all around and exactly what I was expecting for 5.1. It's a patch later but still all around great. They're managing to nerf us without gutting us. I never thought I'd see the day.

All other classes are getting hit by the nerf bat, especially feral. These changes are making it look like s6 all over again. We might well be on our way to the most balanced pvp season this game has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15