4 set & holy priest?

So, I have 4 set, but I'm torn about it, it looks good, but I'm worried it might use too much mana?

Just wondered other peoples thoughts

Actually it should not make you spend more mana. Circle of Healing is a smart heal, meaning that it will heal only most injured party members. If used properly, you should see a reduction of your overhealing and your casts of Prayer of Healing.

Quote Originally Posted by castalya View Post
    So, I have 4 set, but I'm torn about it, it looks good, but I'm worried it might use too much mana?

Just wondered other peoples thoughts
    I had the set for a month now and I was surprised my hps went down with the use of CoH more frequently. Then it made sense since PoH got such heavy buffs and if I am not mistaken PoM to early in the expansion but not CoH. So I did some napkin math and PoH was the highest hpm followed by PoM. No wonder mana and hps went down with the 4 set but it is only by a small margin.

I guess it is best to still have restrictions regarding CoH. Too bad for such a nice tbonus for once.

in a situation where your only spell casts are PoH with CoH on CD (max aoe throughput), you will end up spending a little more mana, but the throughput gain should easily outweight this. Ofc, if you are going oom you always have the option to just... not cast CoH :P

It is still ok in movement or light dmg but no hps gain. It is viable to heal with PoM+CoH in IF in mana starved moments.

I like the 4 piece because you can follow up your PoH more often with CoH.

Coh is also a great movement spell, if you are running around a lot this is a great 4 piece. Honestly, i think the 2 piece and 4 piece for priest are the best in the game compared to other classes 4 piece

5.2 Disc Priest Guide | Retired(Playing Aion)

Thanks guys gonna stick with 4 set

Quote Originally Posted by HolyLathusDisc View Post
    Honestly, i think the 2 piece and 4 piece for priest are the best in the game compared to other classes 4 piece
    The 2 piece is pretty much worthless for both healing specs. I mean seriously, where do you cast flash heal enough for the mana reduction to matter? Tsulong and maybe on Lei Shi ? I barely ever cast it in either MSV or HoF.
    The 4 piece is nice fo both specs.

Neither set bonus is better than the ones holy paladins get.