Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Can we use the candles on your shoulders to kill the spiders in the druid t15 they scare me lol.

I was greatly disappointed in this Tier....

Well i like some of the tiers... and the priest T15 is not that bad... and the others... well

Druids: Cool
    Hunter: I like it
    Mage: I like it
    Monk: meehhh
    Paladin: Ermm... i don't know
    Rogue: I like... the belt at least :P (decent looking set)
    Warlock: Decent looking set... but the helm looks awfull on female characters >.>

The priest set is mostly drab, IMO. The candles are...interesting. If they just have that subtle* smoke effect, the shoulders could be interesting. If they add garish flame effects, bleh.

*Subtle for WoW tier sets, anyway
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

As per post-wrath usual stitches and metal-cloth galore, with stylish and creative candles to top it off! Did I mention ropes and very visible stitches? You'd think by now those magical seamstresses making the most powerful cloth in the world would know how to handle a needle!

Pit Lord
    while i still dont think theyre on par with tier 4/5/6 i think theyre still better than anything cataclysm offered

Anyone else think that the warrior T15 looks like it would be questing gear from a lower level area? lol

I don't actually mind these, to be quite honest.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

I like the thought around the set, but for the love of god, I could shit better looking sets than that.
    Druid // Muffinfetus - Priest // Agascha - Shaman // Healwithit - Warlock // Intimate - Rogue // Schylla

If the bells make a ringing noise while the priest walks around, I'm going to stockpile potions of illusion so I can be a priest forever.

Heroic Recruitment -- Hersh's multi-PoV kill vids. -- Raids & Dungeons & Hunter kitty
    no one huntars like gaston

It's not THAT bad. I like it more than t14 and t13 for sure.

Also

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Troll-theme again ugh. Thank god transmog is available lol.
    What? It is obviously mogu-themed. The only troll-like set I see is the warlock one, and it's because of the face.

EDIT: Just saw the hunter tier, now I'm glad I am a priest!
    English is not my first language, feel free to correct any mistake I may make.

I really dislike both the t15 and the new pvp set. For the only class that has two opposite roles even in the concept (light/shadow) I think those set are too less ambiguous and too "bishop-like". I really miss the mystical but 'both sided' look of t5, t6, t8, t10, t13...

...And once again, I must envy warlocks. Their pvp set is... Shadowy. More shadowy than it should fit to a lock, imho.

Also, why the new mage tier has psyfiends-things everywhere? O_o
    Sorry for my english, it's not my native language.

Im sorry for you guys, Im gonna be a dinosaur.

It isn't any worse than all the previous sets imo. they're equally bad.
    But i must say the middle around the chest area looks so out of place! They should put something there like figures or whatever

I'm sure you could do better...

I like the teir, can't wait for the warrior stuff.

PVE:

The good:
    - Those candles are a really nice touch. Very goth. Fits both the cultist and a mystic archetype well.
    - I could also get used to them bells... in time. Some of them at least.
    - That belt / book bag is pretty cool
    - The thick rope theme for holding the dress in place is quite nice.

The bad:
    - While I could get used to them bells, the priest currently does look like a dressed-up christmas three. All it needs is the christmas orbs, some glitter and a star at the top instead of that topmost bell.
    - That's 50 kg of hard cast iron on each shoulder. A huge improvement from the last tier which had so much mass that small celestial bodies inhabited it, but still not exactly ... cloth. You could have sold this as a vanilla paladin set.

The ugly:
    - The colors of the red/blue set is perfect for the mystic who just ventured out of the closet.
    - The colors of the green/red/blue set is perfect for anyone who loves coder colors.

PVP:

The good:
    - Pope hat!
    - It can be considered cloth, and its still looking robust. Me like.

The bad:
    - So this is where all those christmas orbs missing from the PVE set went...

The ugly
    - Bonzo the clown called, and he wanted to cut a deal. He gets the ridiculous-looking suit next tier, we get the clown suit. It's a win-win!
    Non-discipline since 2006. Also: fails. "Chakra, when the walls fell"

Yes I always wanted a cow bell on my head...
    No but in all seriousness it seems a tad boring compared to the other classes I thought

if you wanted to look like a fantasy catholic-like priest or some sort of dark acolyte, I have bad news for you:

you will not get that on a PvE set for the whole of mists of pandaria.

only asian-style stuff that matches pandaren priests.

transmog or wait for the next expansion.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Worst tier ever. Horrible look and colours are not a help.

Not a fan of the colour schemes, though the light blue one is alright. Shoulders show promise, and I do like the book/belt combo. But the hat... urgh....

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.