Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Yes I always wanted a cow bell on my head...
    /moo

Thank the Naaru for Transmog.

Ifalna Sha'yoko on Twitter and Armory - Occasionally unfaithful to WoW with my Adorable Miqo'te - (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━ ┻

Uninspired.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Seriously, I don't get why are some people complaining. I mean, what do you expect? Blizzard jumped a truck of sharks with bright, colorfull and flashy T6, you can't get further than that. Now developers are making detailed, high-resolution and a bit darker sets then previously. I really prefer current trend of hunters wearing bodyparts of their prey then LIGHTNINGSKULLCHAINSWOO T5-like things. Or shady and dark Warlock sets instead of T6 muppet. The priest set is one of my favourites. Those candles are simply soo cool And the bellhorn is actually pretty funny.

OMG, in the next patch a priest can choose between being a candlestick or a bulb... Freaking awesome.

candles.... on shoulders....
    and bells on the head.....
    Really? I feel like Lumiere from Beauty and the beast..............................................................................

I agree.

I liked tier 13, and loved many of the earlier priest tiers. They were better than any other class imo. However, I can't stand tier 14 or the challenge mode reward set and when I saw the new models on the front page my thought was honestly that same "Thank goodness for transmog" that a few people have said already.

Me likes it.

When I first saw it, I hated it, but now I don't think it's too bad. It's not great, but it's not terrible either.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts
    if you wanted to look like a fantasy catholic-like priest or some sort of dark acolyte, I have bad news for you:

you will not get that on a PvE set for the whole of mists of pandaria.

only asian-style stuff that matches pandaren priests.

transmog or wait for the next expansion.
    Maybe we shouldn't get a 'catholic priest' but a set with a slight dark or ambiguous undertone I don't think it should be impossible due to the asian themed setting. I mean, the druid and hunter set for example don't have 'asian' written everywhere on them.

I really think that this T15 and the pvp set are quite uninspired.

Imho t15 could have been cooler if the 'candles idea' wasn't so poorly done. A pair of 'candelabra shoulders' maybe, with a more solemn look... But no, we have pieces of melted and deformed candles merely stuck with a pool of wax on green-quality looking shoulders. The bells I feel they are more a monk thing and that they are a bit misplaced.

I mean, our t14 already has a bit of 'asian feeling', why t15 must be 'even more asian with monk bells'? It's an already used theme I think, and the PvP set is quite similar to the t14 but with less flashy shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz
    Seriously, I don't get why are some people complaining. I mean, what do you expect? Blizzard jumped a truck of sharks with bright, colorfull and flashy T6, you can't get further than that. Now developers are making detailed, high-resolution and a bit darker sets then previously. I really prefer current trend of hunters wearing bodyparts of their prey then LIGHTNINGSKULLCHAINSWOO T5-like things. Or shady and dark Warlock sets instead of T6 muppet. The priest set is one of my favourites. Those candles are simply soo cool And the bellhorn is actually pretty funny.
    Hunters always had sets made with their preys even during TBC, and their last set is quite... Well, not 'dark'.

It's not the quality of the textures that doesn't satisfy me. It's the fact that more often than not I feel that our sets are a bit 'healer-centric' or taste like missed opportunities when I would really love if Blizzard started to consider the dualism of the priest class its strong point, even in this 'art/design' sort of things.

For example I dislike how the warlock has become the only 'dark class' when it comes to this kind of things. From chaos, fire, demons, corruption to 'everythink remotely dark' – old gods (there is a strong 'cult theme' around them), sha (that are more a priest thing)... And look at their future pvp set: it seems weaved with pure shadow and void tendrils, it has nothing 'chaotic', or 'demonic', it screams 'pure shadow and solemn order'. I think it would have been a perfect spriest set but obviously then it would have been 'not healer-priestly enough'.

It would be absolutely amazing if as a 'priest class perk' our tiers had two forms, like Benediction/Anathema, but I doubt it will happen...
    Sorry for my english, it's not my native language.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammunae View Post
    WoWHead recently added all the tier sets and I am, ONCE AGAIN, not pleased with the way they are taking priest tier. Who else agrees with me?

http://www.wowhead.com/news#tier-15-priest

/cry
    As usual, warlocks have the best looking tier. Think dev's have been playing them ever since their inception.

Thats you opinion. I think it looks retarded. And think about it: Would you honestly have fucking BELLS on your armor and go into ENEMY CONTROLLED TERRITORY?

Hi, have you scouted the-... *Bells clinging" Oh there comes the priest lol...

As usual, warlocks have the best looking tier. Think dev's have been playing them ever since their inception.
    Warlock is just as hideous as priest.

Mage and Druid are the only cool tiers this time around.
    Last edited by Granyala; 2012-12-23 at 12:01 PM.

Ifalna Sha'yoko on Twitter and Armory - Occasionally unfaithful to WoW with my Adorable Miqo'te - (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━ ┻

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Thats you opinion. I think it looks retarded. And think about it: Would you honestly have fucking BELLS on your armor and go into ENEMY CONTROLLED TERRITORY?

Well tbh druid looks like warlock for once. So yeah.

I don't like it either. t11 was too... BRIGHT and toilet bowls *shudders*, but t12 was good, Loved the astronaut look, and t13 was the best I've EVER seen. <333 it alot. The silver<gold<purple upgrades went well together aswell. however race changing to a panda, It doesnt work anymore. Doesnt look good on a fat panda.

But so far I have been soooo disappointed with MoP tiers. So Blah, and boring. I think it's really the choice of colors used. If they change the colors, maybe it could be better. The candles are okay, the bells.... a bit iffy, but it's the dark toned, grungy wrath syle I don't like about it.

Also not to excited about the Gold Challenge dungeon priest tmog set. Giagantic ugly shoulders, and hat.
    Qah - Kil'jaeden

My initial reaction to priest set was "lol, time to make fun of our priest again" but it actually doesn't seem to bad(aside from the bell, that just looks silly). I love the druid set, the mix of dark elements with the cute things like fungi and butterflies fits the nature theme quite well. Looks like the paladin set appears to be incomplete so I don't have much of an opinion on it yet. I am fiercely envious of the mage t15. I do pity the rogues, their helm looks way too silly to me.
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2012-12-25 at 08:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post

I agree on everything. Last cool PvE tier for priest was T13. For what concerns tiers after MoP was released, I'm satisfied with the current PvP set and the Challenge Mode one, both different if compared to priests' stereotypes but cool.

Thank god for transmog indeed. I spent 125k on the BMAH buying T3 because it is in my opinion the best looking set for mages Blizzard has ever released. The tier design has been slipping, although T15 is not the worst; T9 was the most generic set ever devised by man!

dudu set is awesome, the rest meh, all hail xmogs

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 06:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by granyala View Post
    /moo

thank the naaru for transmog.
    y u all draemoo femul??

The Patient
    Ever since transmog was put in, I don't really care about how good or bad a set looks for any of my classes--- tho I do agree the T15 priestly set is a tad... well, underwhelming, imo at least.

I like the shoulders, if it's toned down a bit. Might be good for forsaken priests.

T15 is pretty effin' ugly I must say. Sticking to T8.