Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I agree, I was more talking about the person above me saying that they should make good looking sets instead of these when I am fairly certain that the people who came up with them do think they look good

I actually sort of like candle thing on the shoulders, that's sort of cool a niffty. But honestly it has been awhile since I liked a tier at all, and even longer since I have loved a tier.
    I know, in my opinion they all look awful u_u then I realized it was because I'm a human in game and nothing looks good on them.. :<

However, I feel this set, t14 and t13 even have so little details! They focus on like, adding some big thing but forget about the whole set (Shoulders, head t13, t14 err nothing detailed, t15 candles and bells) but what about like, little things on the chest, so it doesn't look like a flat .... nothing.

Thread invalid. No warrior set out yet =( Hurry up blizz. Getting impatient /cry

Sad, no good looking priest sets since t8.... -.-

Where are the designers of bc?

Our pvp set is...omg i never cared about xmog but its time to reconsider my priorities a bit.

Pala T15...jeez i can't stop laughing.

High Overlord
    Jingle bellz jingle bellz jingle all the shoulderrrr

God bless transmog from challenge modes, still in use forever..

When I looked at t15 on the wow model for human female, there looks like there is something completely awkward going on around the boobs >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Washuwa View Post
    Jingle bellz jingle bellz jingle all the shoulderrrr
    At least it's not toilet bowls on the shoulders.....

thank goodness I had heroic Atrimedes mage shoulders instead.
    Last edited by Sakamae; 2013-01-08 at 09:21 PM.

Priest tier 15 is a reference to the divine bell which is capable of manipulating the Sha. Be grateful ppl that the priest has snatched the Sha all for itself

What I really hate about this set, particulary on females, is the huge white area on the breasts, its just.. empty. nothing there. should be details there!!

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Priest tier 15 is a reference to the divine bell which is capable of manipulating the Sha. Be grateful ppl that the priest has snatched the Sha all for itself
    The Sha is gone now. It's been killed and is no longer "in Pandaria".

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryelulz

Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    Possibly incorrect.

There are 7 Sha. We have met 6.

Unless you mean Hellscream somehow stole one from pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    The Sha can never die, similar to how the Old Gods cannot die. Someone has to accept them and keep them from going loose.

I'm kind of getting tired of "more spikes", "more detail", "more MORE MOAR!"

I'd like to see some simple or streamlined designs. It makes sense when you consider we aren't meant to be in armor dependent combat and our job is only made easier by having less to weigh us down or get in our way.

Or go the other way and make doves fly out of my hands when ever I pop a spell with 1 min or more cool down.

Quote Originally Posted by simland View Post
    I'm kind of getting tired of "more spikes", "more detail", "more MORE MOAR!"

I'd like to see some simple or streamlined designs. It makes sense when you consider we aren't meant to be in armor dependent combat and our job is only made easier by having less to weigh us down or get in our way.

Or go the other way and make doves fly out of my hands when ever I pop a spell with 1 min or more cool down.
    There is slighty a difference between overloaded and boring/uncreative.

I don't love tier 15 for paladins as a whole but dat lightning x_x

Quote Originally Posted by Ragetacular View Post
    Unless you mean Hellscream somehow stole one from pandaria
    =p you never know!

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryelulz