Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Blademaster

Kri'tak, Imperial Scepter of the Swarm - Loot Issue

Hi

Can a shadow priest confirm me that you can get Kri'tak, Imperial Scepter of the Swarm signed as DPS roll in LFR?

I kill the boss every week since this last HoF part came out to LFR. And I never saw this dropping, and I waste a coin on every try.

I'm wondering if by any chance the item only drops for healers since it has spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by zirgalan View Post
    Hi

Can a shadow priest confirm me that you can get Kri'tak, Imperial Scepter of the Swarm signed as DPS roll in LFR?

I kill the boss every week since this last HoF part came out to LFR. And I never saw this dropping, and I waste a coin on every try.

I'm wondering if by any chance the item only drops for healers since it has spirit.
    It can drop for shadow priests. Also if you go into the dungeon journal and filter it to shadow you will see that pop up.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    It can drop for shadow priests. Also if you go into the dungeon journal and filter it to shadow you will see that pop up.
    There have been quite a lot of bugs with what you can get from coins though, one of my guildy warlocks got a spirit sword one week from his coin. So what you filter is for your class may not be correct.

Most people do not realize the talent and skill it requires to be in a top guild. Many of you think its only about time invested, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Elegon torch is BiS [BAD LINK CENSORED]
    No, it's not. IV is terrible resource for Priests. I cannot speak to other classes, but for ours: it's arse.

Use Twintop's [H2P] Shadow BiS (Raid) - 5.1.0 -- Updated 12/17/2012.

Kri'tak is BiS unless 1) You can get HE Regail's 2) If you want to spend less VP to fully upgrade the Sha-Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Thehealbus View Post
    There have been quite a lot of bugs with what you can get from coins though, one of my guildy warlocks got a spirit sword one week from his coin. So what you filter is for your class may not be correct.
    A shadow priest in my guild got it in their shadow spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Frmercury View Post
    No, it's not. IV is terrible resource for Priests. I cannot speak to other classes, but for ours: it's arse.

Kri'tak is BiS unless 1) You can get HE Regail's 2) If you want to spend less VP to fully upgrade the Sha-Staff
    You can easily tell by ilvl that that is nowhere near BiS. Icy-Veins' BiS list isn't updated for spriests according to the big red "Our BiS lists will be updated shortly." on the top of the BiS list.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    You can easily tell by ilvl that that is nowhere near BiS. Icy-Veins' BiS list isn't updated for spriests according to the big red "Our BiS lists will be updated shortly." on the top of the BiS list.
    Not withstanding it's still a bad resource for Priests overall. I've winced at every incarnation of their Shadow guide. It's just not good.

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 05:13 PM ----------

Yeah, lul, they edited the title to say "5.1" but haven't actually changed it since HoF was released?

Great resource, obv.

Not withstanding it's still a bad resource for Priests overall. I've winced at every incarnation of their Shadow guide. It's just not good.

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 05:13 PM ----------

Yeah, lul, they edited the title to say "5.1" but haven't actually changed it since HoF was released?

Great resource, obv.
    I wasn't trying to convince you about how reputable their site is. I was just saying that their BiS list wasn't updated and the poster you quoted should've known better just by looking at the red text and the ilvl.

Op posted an lfr item and you guys are going bonkers about heroic raid drops that aren't relevant to the discussion.

I've never heard of a shadowpriest getting that weapon but it may be possible.
    Synek - best rogue in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I don't think I know what the acronym "tsg" is. It's not RBG's or Arena, random battlegrounds, or any form of dungeon or raid that I can think of. What does it mean?

Can you get it > Should you get it > Discussion

[FORMATTING]YOU CAN GET IT[/FORMATTING]

Blademaster
    I've looted this weapon in LFR as a shadow priest. Pretty much worthless for me, I've looted the Regails NHC-E the night before - Waiting for the scepter on HC

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Op posted an lfr item and you guys are going bonkers about heroic raid drops that aren't relevant to the discussion.

I've never heard of a shadowpriest getting that weapon but it may be possible.
    The first post in this forum that was made by me answered the question.

Blame the guy who said the elegon weapon was BiS. That derailed the topic.

On-topic: You can get it if you didn't read the first post.

3) You hate maces, 'cause they all look like sh*t. But not a single staff drops on 5 consecutive kills, and then when you socket the mace, she drops 3 staves on the next kill.

/cry
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Got 5 of them off LFR already. Vendored 4 :/

Blademaster
    Ok, thank god it drops for SP also.

For my current guild progress I'm limited too two possible upgrades;

Kri'tak, Imperial Scepter of the Swarm + Tornado-Summoning Censer

or

Jin'ya, Orb of the Waterspeaker

1hand + off hand is by far a superior upgrade I think, right?

ty for the help
    Last edited by zirgalan; 2013-01-08 at 05:21 PM.

I've won two so far.

I was wondering, what is the better sha weapon for spriests? Is it the mace+off hand or the staff?

Quote Originally Posted by zirgalan View Post
    Ok, thank god it drops for SP also.

For my current guild progress I'm limited too two possible upgrades;

Kri'tak, Imperial Scepter of the Swarm + Tornado-Summoning Censer

or

Jin'ya, Orb of the Waterspeaker

1hand + off hand is by far a superior upgrade I think, right?

ty for the help
    If by "by far", you mean "relatively minor", then sure.
    {[( )]}

If you're Human, Kri'tak is BiS over HE Regail's.
    If you're Gnome, Amber Scalpel is almost as good as Kri'tak.