Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Not a big fan of t15 either, but tbh priest is probably the luckiest class in the game when it comes to gransmog anyways, so meh...

It's not mega-awesome cool, but if I didn't have transmog and had to wear it, I wouldn't really mind. Maybe wouldn't display helm, but I dunno.

All I know is that the Paladin is glorious; golden, and with lightning! Can't wait to see what the shoulders look like.

http://goo.gl/dO6Az
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    Wanting stricter immigration policies is predicated upon highly racist views, undoubtedly.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    What's wrong with our pope hat?
    Shadowpope ftw

2-night progression raiding: http://www.fullspectrumguild.com
    Shadow-Raid Blog: http://shadow-raid.blogspot.com/

I think it looks 'ok' - not totally over the moon with it I do like the candles/incense on the shoulders, otherwise its kinda boring!

I wanna see some T5/T6 quality tiers!

Good thing you have 14 other tiers to transmog right? I dunno why people even care what new gear looks like. There's always an older set you like. Just stick with it until something better comes along.

I have been using t6/t2/AQ40 set for a while.

+1 not a fan either. As many have mentioned, thankfully we can just mog it \o/

I wish they came up with a set that also has a special effect for shadowpriests.

I hate wearing holy robes with crosses and candles, it sucks they don't do shit about shadow priests (and their lore), even though they are one of the coolest spec in game... also inb4 sha-touched special effect....

/sadface.
    Frostwolf clan is best clan!
    Tauren Shaman - Pandaren Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    Good thing you have 14 other tiers to transmog right? I dunno why people even care what new gear looks like.
    The reason to care is because if you do like it, you have more artwork options for transmog going forward.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

They should make the gear look good (Not to look like questing gear / half done gear) so ppl can wear it. Show it. Look cool. "Look at me I have done this raid in hc and gotten lucky with tier pieces" is what I want to see :<
    I really despise all old priests set, was SO disappointed when I saw our t15. I want to glow and shine and have fire too with well detailed cool looking gear like mages/locks/druid/ and now monk always have.

They should fire whoever made these sets.

Except looking good, is entirely subjective.

Not a fan of this tier or the druid tier but thankfully there is transmog alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Except looking good, is entirely subjective.
    The red (I assume Heroic) colored one looks decent in its own respect, though I'm not exactly a fan of dark red Priest armor.

The other two are completely terrible, I wouldn't want to see my worst enemy wearing them. Who comes up with these color schemes anyway? Teal, gray, gold and amber? I feel like I'm looking at an ugly chandelier, not an armor set.

Herald of the Titans Adramalech's Avatar
    After reading some comments I thought the set would be some kind of abomination similar to Outland greens. But after seeing it... I actually like it. Sure, it's not some super-awesome set like T6 or T13, but it's not bad either
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

What I find most repulsive out of all the last years tiers are the colors... Murky, dark, unmatching color scheme and plain ugly.

I can hear the distant howling cries of gnolls as priests ride by. "You no take caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandle!"

I wonder if priests will ever have a tier set that will make you go :O, lately it has just been totally crap :/

Quote Originally Posted by Lothrik View Post
    The red (I assume Heroic) colored one looks decent in its own respect, though I'm not exactly a fan of dark red Priest armor.

The other two are completely terrible, I wouldn't want to see my worst enemy wearing them. Who comes up with these color schemes anyway? Teal, gray, gold and amber? I feel like I'm looking at an ugly chandelier, not an armor set.
    I agree, I was more talking about the person above me saying that they should make good looking sets instead of these when I am fairly certain that the people who came up with them do think they look good

I actually sort of like candle thing on the shoulders, that's sort of cool a niffty. But honestly it has been awhile since I liked a tier at all, and even longer since I have loved a tier.

Priests just need a damn white set again. The latests tiers have all been so dark and shitty looking.

This one will be transmogged again ... especially because of the shoulders (you no take candle!!!) and the ridiculous head ...