Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I L-O-V-E the Druid tier! It's definately a change in pace from the traditional "Tree-hugging-in-tune-with-nature" theme. This tier has a sort of darker side of nature. Sinister, almost!

Deleted
    wow Lor'Themar is finaly doing something :O
    also WHAHAHAHAHAHA dat shaman/priest pvp gear xD
    and still paladin powerangers

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    More dailies, No new dungeons, and not a single word about an alternative way to earn rep...
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/?page=2 should answer you problem

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinagami091 View Post
    I L-O-V-E the Druid tier! It's definately a change in pace from the traditional "Tree-hugging-in-tune-with-nature" theme. This tier has a sort of darker side of nature. Sinister, almost!
    u do have butterflies now

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    boohoo PVE guy, pve gets all the love and as soon a s something happens in pvp you raiders cry seriously

that's coz blizzard cant Nerf the cesspool that is "wow pvp" without touching pve

when blizzard can nerf pvp without hitting pve we raiders will stop crying
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2012-12-22 at 05:25 PM.

Oh my goooodd I love all these new tier sets, gimme gimme gimme gimme ALL OF THEM!

/grabby hands

Also, Skyshards being BoA? HELL YEAH!

10+ Year Old Account
    "Throne of Thunder is the new 13 boss raid, with the last boss being Heroic Difficulty only." I wonder if that means that the Thunder King will be heroic only or if there will be a heroic only boss like Algalon and Sinestra. Wouldn't make sense for the Thunder King to be heroic only since LFR and Normal mode groups will QQ, so I wonder who they are going to put in as the bonus boss.

good thing i stopped pvping on my warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    Wrathion is back once again and will reward you with a new head enchantment, Crown of the Heavens.

So much for them not putting a mandatory enchant behind a gated system again.
    Anyone who wasn't doing their Legendary Weapon quest that now suddenly thinks they have to because it has a head enchant(that we haven't even seen yet) is a special kind of stupid.

Lightning Forge Weapons

Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    I have a feeling they'll be either ilvl 476 or 483, immediately inferior to the new raid weapons... kinda like those crafted weapons learned from the Molten Front.
    Relevant to this, the weapons from Molten Front were superior to T11 reg weapons, but not as good as T11 heroic, so bearing that in mind, I'd presume the new weapons to likely be something around i-level 503, halfway between reg and heroic. Or at least as good as the weapons from the later T14 content, at 496, making them a half step better than the MSV reg weapons.

im not really into lfr, but that mage set looks awsome, so just to get that for transmog would be worth it

woot to be a ninja mage, shooting frostbolts like subzero, and shooting firebolts like scorpion, now we just need a dwarven mortor teem to shout"Mortar Combat" and ill be happy

10+ Year Old Account
    Repeating this yet again:
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    Going back to the old model where you have to progress linear through the raids from release of current expac?
    That's the plan. We have older Raid Finder tiers now to provide the necessary gear.
    Blizzard's plans for going back to the TBC raiding model had even been stated before that, but unfortunately I'm unable to locate the post.

Quote Originally Posted by jkw View Post
    Regarding Heirlooms
    - Do we have to get a complete new set of Heirlooms or are they upgrading current ones?
    They're basically the same items, but will go up to 85 instead. Blizzard is not upgrading the old 80 versions, so you will have to buy the heirlooms again.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Season 13 Armor Sets
    They got the Warrior and Paladin gear mixed up.

t15 set
    Paladins are bursting with power... nah, It's ugliest gear set ever in the history of WoW.
    Last edited by Nathiest; 2012-12-22 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterstrife View Post
    Faction tagging is probably the most awesome idea EVER! Now apply that to everything else & it'll be all set!
    Yeah I really like the idea of anyone in the local area can take part in a world boss fight without having to worry about being in a raid group etc. Very welcome change imho.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    that's coz blizzard cant Nerf the cesspool that is "wow pvp" without touching pve

when blizzard can nerf pvp without hitting pve we raiders will stop crying

I actually have to agree with this, it's ridiculous how a proper buff to PVE cannot happen without a flood of tears about burst damage, heals or OP tanks. While I understand that stuff is annoying I cannot help but scoff because when WoW was launched PVP outside of World PVP did not exist. So I find it ludicrous that they try to "Balance" PVE around a mini game that they decided to try and integrate into the game.

Yes PVP has a huge following now, yes it's becoming fairly popular but it doesn't change the fact it was an addition like pet battles yet the only difference is pet battles doesn't mess up the main focus of the game by causing nerfs due to massive QQ. They need to stop trying to keep the two blended and separate PVP and PVE as much as possible. From the skills you can use while "Flagged" for PVP clear down to the servers them selves. They also need to add in an option to opt out for auto flagging like they have in rift. Sure you can't attack guards but that is a small price you pay for not having to worry about getting flagged by some moron who decides to flag and stand on top of an NPC just to get you flagged and killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Yeah I really like the idea of anyone in the local area can take part in a world boss fight without having to worry about being in a raid group etc. Very welcome change imho.
    Speaking as someone who plays Alliance on a Horde dominated(89% to 11% according to WoW Census, which is usually right give or take 4-5%) realm, I think it's an awful idea. I've never even SEEN Galleon(who this change is obviously intended for, as well as future Galleon-type world bosses. Seeing as Sha respawns every 15 minutes and nobody gives a crap about not tagging him anymore) up, but the very idea that I could be questing in the area and run up and hit him with one ability and die, then let the group do all the work and kill him so I can collect my epics is just dumb.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wow what amazing changes are coming in 5.2. I especially love the Windwalker improvements...good on you Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the point of a world boss when everyone gets loot? Doesn't even sound like the same game that I fell in love with... oh well, I could care less how bad the game becomes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    What's the point of a world boss when everyone gets loot? Doesn't even sound like the same game that I fell in love with... oh well, I could care less how bad the game becomes.
    Because world bosses have been such an integral part of WoW lo these past years. That's why they didn't have them at all in the past two expansions, right?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Nice error there Chaud.
    Warlocks can now undertake a solo adventure that culminates with the ability to change the color of their Fire spells to appear Fel green. The quest begins for those Warlocks determined or fortunate enough to have laid their hands on teh fabled The Codex of Xerrath.