Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I guess they didn't like mage usign arcane or frost over fire after that nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    New ability for Brewmasters: Storm, Earth and fire.

Full Circle.

LFR 4 wings... so 12 bosses?

Mages just lost improved counterspell but priests still get to keep their longer lasting blanket?

Bravo blizzard, glad to see it's not gonna be a repeat of Cataclysm!!!! That 13th heroic only boss sounds amazing!!!

Deleted
    Fleeing a pet battle will no longer despawn the pet that was being battled, but doing so will now inflict some damage on the fleeing pet battle team.
    Good luck hunting for rares. This is retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Captnmexico21 View Post
    Warrior set looks fugly to me. Thank Jeebus for transmog. Liking warlock, rogue, druid(scarecrow!), and mage(ninja mage!) Hunter, priest, and monk are meh. Pally might look better once it gets its effects. It looks like it will have lightning or something on shoulders.
    What warrior set? I don't see one up there.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

All those changes are very good (well, most anyway). Blizzard are making a serious attempt to streamline things for the better. Not to mention improving PvP without effecting PvE so much (the Warrior's Shockwave change = brilliant).

Lots of Monk changes. I think that's great, moves us a bit more away from Rogues and makes us a bit more unique. Though I see no downside with the WW shadows - unless their AI is dumb, that's a 20% damage buff straight up.

And Elemental Shaman are finally getting Shamantic Rage, a small self-heal from Flame Shock, lower cooldown on Elemental Mastery... Times are good. Let's hope Elemental PvP is fun again and I might actually go back to it!

10+ Year Old Account
    They so listened "MORE DAILIES!!!!!"

Yay, more dailies!

And they're bringing head enchants back as well. Wasn't the whole reason they took those out so that we wouldn't have to grind for them anymore?

Meh, more dailies.

But I really like the changes they are planning for the farm and pet battles.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    Yay, more dailies!

And they're bringing head enchants back as well. Wasn't the whole reason they took those out so that we wouldn't have to grind for them anymore?
    The game design changes every patch it seems.

Blizz loves to back pedal

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Incoming wave of "but it's not fair that they get a 13th boss!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Liliannan View Post
    No new 5 mans? Or maybe they just haven't added in the info...I sure hope there are at least 2-3 more if we aren't getting any new scenarios.
    there are zandalari mob spawns in coastal areas that require a group of 5. they apparently drop the mounts i'm dying for, so i love it <3<3<3

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    What warrior set? I don't see one up there.
    theres a "work in progress warrior set" link that has 4 images

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustweaver View Post
    Incoming wave of "but it's not fair that they get a 13th boss!!!!"
    Trying to remember if folks QQed when we found out about Sinestra being heroic only in Bastion of Twilight back in Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleveneleven View Post
    Mages just lost improved counterspell but priests still get to keep their longer lasting blanket?
    Counterspell is a 20 second cooldown.... Silence is 45 seconds... Maybe that has something to do with it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Prot Warriors seemed to be balanced ok, druids tanks out dps'd warriors, why the scaling nerf damn, yeah at lower gear levels you can't see it but later..... same ol same ol!!

Whatever Blizzard has done with their teams to make them work more efficiently, I love it. I know not everyone is crazy about dailies, but I like them and seeing another hub, especially one whose description reminds me of a mix between Isle of Quel'Danas and Tol Barad is right up my alley. Especially when it means the Kirin'Tor and the Sunreavers are gonna duke it out. Dis is gonna be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Liliannan View Post
    No new 5 mans? Or maybe they just haven't added in the info...I sure hope there are at least 2-3 more if we aren't getting any new scenarios.
    I think ive seen it a few times now that they have no intentions on adding any during MoP, they want players to progress with Raid Finder now to catch up :/