Page 1 of 2
LastLast

No sign of Green Fire? 5.2

Where's the green fire spells for warlocks?
    Is destruction the only spec getting green fire?

I'd love to see a green soulfire or a green shadow bolt.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It just came out; The spells have already been mined and well make it through soon.

Quests

Warlocks can now undertake a solo adventure that culminates with the ability to change the color of their Fire spells to appear Fel green. The quest begins for those Warlocks determined or fortunate enough to have laid their hands on teh fabled Codex of Xerrath.

From the blues

10+ Year Old Account
    And not everything will be datamined..as good as they are. That and the PTR isn't even out yet
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Green fire is here! DONT FOOL YOURSELF.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=92441#comments

Give people a few minutes to datamine this stuff please. The blue post mentioning the quest only just went up on MMO
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and

Warlocks can now undertake a solo adventure that culminates with the ability to change the color of their Fire spells to appear Fel green. The quest begins for those Warlocks determined or fortunate enough to have laid their hands on teh fabled Codex of Xerrath.

HAVE IT AT WARLOCKS
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by MegaNew View Post
    Where's the green fire spells for warlocks?
    Is destruction the only spec getting green fire?

I'd love to see a green soulfire or a green shadow bolt.
    Shadow Bolt isn't a fire spell....

lets sit & wait until we'll see it and which spells are affected.
    but i think mostly destro will see the green fire; the 2 others speccs don't use so much fire

Quote Originally Posted by Grap View Post
    lets sit & wait until we'll see it and which spells are affected.
    but i think mostly destro will see the green fire; the 2 others speccs don't use so much fire
    Demo uses soulfire on MC procs as well as hellfire and immolation aura. Although I dont think the latter will include. However I believe it should.

Bet you 100 dollars the item to start the quest is sold on the black market, just to fuck with us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkamedis View Post
    Bet you 100 dollars the item to start the quest is sold on the black market, just to fuck with us.
    All good I have gold cap to seal the deal!

<.<

Quote Originally Posted by Arkamedis View Post
    I'll take that bet, I honestly doubt it would be like that.

you get the codex by having the quest and using healthstone as a reagent to craft the codex.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    People really need to chill with the green fire. As soon as 5.2 is announced, can't even wait to see the patch notes to see whether or not it's out. I'd remove it out of spite at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    All good I have gold cap to seal the deal!

<.<
    You would pay gold cap for green fire when you can download an addon that gives you green fire for free? Basically your paying gold cap so OTHERS can see your green fire lol shallow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    You would pay gold cap for green fire when you can download an addon that gives you green fire for free? Basically your paying gold cap so OTHERS can see your green fire lol shallow.
    *Maniacal laughter* No but really that was sarcasm on that post. I don't even remotely have gold cap on the server I am right now lol
    Last edited by Resentful; 2012-12-23 at 03:38 AM.

this is just odd. Warlocks getting so much love 'n all ... IT'S A TRAP !

This is all just a setup so Mages can get something huge soon, no doubt involving all this Jaina/Dalaran stuff.

It's always been the way; Warlocks are cool for a time and then Blizzard screws us over by either making Mages stronger or giving them something better.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    This is all just a setup so Mages can get something huge soon, no doubt involving all this Jaina/Dalaran stuff.

It's always been the way; Warlocks are cool for a time and then Blizzard screws us over by either making Mages stronger or giving them something better.
    Ah yes the ability to spellsteal all fire from warlocks.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

we want green fire!!!
    soon..
    please, green firez!!!
    almost there...
    CMON GIVE US TEH GREEN FIRE!!!
    green fire in jan.!
    but what about affliction and demo!!!???