Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The sad thing is it's not pay attention to the feral and dispel his predators every time it's up can't say the same thing about frost fingers to deep or blood fear.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    So I basically have no CC from 5.2 on. Np.
    Yes you do.
    You might want to check your talents and spec into disorienting roar , voila , basicly a cc every 10-15seconds (clone,roar) .....
    Or take mighty bash but the cd is a bit longer on that..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubalus View Post
    Yes you do.
    You might want to check your talents and spec into disorienting roar , voila , basicly a cc every 10-15seconds (clone,roar) .....
    Or take mighty bash but the cd is a bit longer on that..
    For resto maybe. Feral's rarely take Disorienting Roar because of the bleeds. As of now we have stuns, and a clone DR'ing with even Hibernate.
    Do not get me wrong I see your point, I just feel, this way clone / feral is not that useful in pvp. Why bring a feral anymore to an arena match?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hahahaha noobs suck it up you'll still be OP. It's not enough of a nerf. Make it 45 seconds for every Druid. It's already OP you get it instant cast.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-12-27 at 02:12 PM.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

It's funny how everyone in this post only talks about the 30 sec cooldown (which is WAY 2 much, even tho im aware cyclone is a bit OP of a CC) and noone mentions the stupid DRs?

So now cyclone will share DR with most ccs in the game...what is the point in putting a CD on it then?

Feral needed a nerf, but not in their CC, just a change to their burst. Although feral doesn't have that really good sustained damage, bleeds do quite a lot but you sacrifice a lot of control if you are just doing your PvE rotation in the arena and is nothing that can't be healed through. Feral needs the burst to kill, so their CC, so this is kinda a shut down for kittens r8 now.

It's better to hope they buff Disc Priests and go make partner with him so he can cyclone while you attempt to not be a shit of a class at all.

First, why make displacer beast a talent at all if youre just gonna remove the teleport, druids already have dash. Second, putting a 30 second cooldown on basically the only viable CC for druids is ignorant. But that's what this game has boiled down to, ignorance. People continue to point out the obvious flaws and the game remains laughable at best. Second wind = joke. Why not just hammer out a pvp only tree seperate from all the talents and passives and that tree contains only viable pvp options. Sure it might take away from the game, but at least this way balance is semi obtainable. The only way to enter into bgs arena or rbgs is if youre specced into the pvp tree. The way it is now, the game will continue to diminish and pvp will never be balanced. Time to.cancel those subscriptions, save yourself that $15 a month to pay for a game that is mediocre at best

15+ Year Old Account
    5.2 is probably coming 1st of April.

So a new ptr patch and feral still keeps 30 sec CD on cyclone... isn't it enough that now it will share DR with almost everything and that we can't instant cast it through Predatory Swiftness??

Not to mention the PvP bonus set no longer provides increased movement speed but +8 sec on Savage Roar, the most stupid and clunky ability in game...

I feel really trolled right now.
    Last edited by Sylar Hao; 2013-01-17 at 04:29 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea well, I'm usually kind of positive towards changes. I'm totally a person who has this "we'll have to wait and see" attitude, but when reading these changes, I can't keep myself from saying and thinking that Ferals will be worth shit in 5.2 PvP. These things combined are not just a nerf to a spec that is doing well, while loads of specs/classes are performing equally or better, but it's just a HUGE hit in the face of a spec that did absolutely not deserve these nerfs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    Yea well, I'm usually kind of positive towards changes. I'm totally a person who has this "we'll have to wait and see" attitude, but when reading these changes, I can't keep myself from saying and thinking that Ferals will be worth shit in 5.2 PvP. These things combined are not just a nerf to a spec that is doing well, while loads of specs/classes are performing equally or better, but it's just a HUGE hit in the face of a spec that did absolutely not deserve these nerfs.
    Already posted this in another thread, but the so called "buffs" to ferals we're getting in 5.2 are just a COMPLETE FREAKING JOKE.

I'm actually OFFENDED to the pathetic changes to ferals in 5.2 (talking about the "buffs" here).

100% dmg increase for maim baseline, WOOP DEE DOO.
    pvp glove bonus buffs maim damage by another 100%, WOOP DEE DEEDLY DOO?! HONESTLY?!

Then there are the guardian buffs to the agility pvp set bonus, which make me cry seeing as how TERRIBLE blizzard is at making certain specs decent again. They're buffing the completely wrong things. CD on Enrage reset on a succesful interrupt? Honestly?

I've also had the "just wait and see" attitude to when they reverted back the Savage Roar change from cata to wotlk style. I'm not hating on it anymore because I saw how little it really mattered, and how much more fun it made feral for me again.

But now, with these TERRIBLE nerfs, they're basically making us... unpleasant to play. They're dumbing us down so hard core that there's no incentive to playing feral anymore. The difference between a feral and rogue now is that ferals have stronger bleeds and better mobility. Besides that rogues have MUCH better utility, selfheals (im talking about 5.2 here where rogue pvp glove bonus adds an additional 1% to recoup healing), much better CC and survivability.

I'm not intentionally comparing classes to each other, since one spec/class isn't the same as another. But what rogues have right now, where any class is basically better, is something ferals will most likely have in 5.2.

I'm already planning on rolling a class that does seem appealing to me. The only reason I'm rerolling are the extreme cyclone nerfs and actually the typhoon nerf too, seeing as I also really enjoyed playing balance. Yay, even worse survivability

So to sum up so far:
    - Cyclone will share DR with almost everything.
    - Cyclone won't interact with Predatory Swiftness.
    - Cyclone will have a 30 sec CD as Feral... (the reason behind this one after the 2 other changes to cyclone is a nonsense)
    - Skull Bash is free.
    - Maim baseline damage increased by 100%.
    - PvP Gloves Bonus increases Maim damage by an additional 100%.
    - 2pc PvP Bonus is changed from 15% increased movement speed while shapeshifteed in ground forms in outdoors by 15% to +8 secs to Savage Roar duration. WTF.

- Nature's Vigil damage and CD will be halved.

- Savage Roar keeps being the clunkiest and most mandatory ability in game.
    - Feral switching targets damage is really low.

Yay, fun times... -.-!

Looking at my tooltips, 200% more main damage will make it nearly equal to FB with a stun. Sure the cyclone shit sucks but that's gotta be something to care about there.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Looking at my tooltips, 200% more main damage will make it nearly equal to FB with a stun. Sure the cyclone shit sucks but that's gotta be something to care about there.
    Actually, the 100% baseline increase would make it 200% of the damage it does right now. Then the glove bonus comes in, increasing the damage by another 100%. Wouldn't this be 400% of the damage compared to what it is now? (100% of 200% = 200%, if you get what I mean)

Then still, it's probably the last thing we needed.

One thing I really don't understand is "Cyclone will have a 30 sec CD as Feral AND it no longer interacts with PS" bit. Boom/Resto/Bear do not receive this CD and none of those specs interact with PS- one of the main gripes of other classes with Feral's insta-clone. If they are taking away the PS interaction, why keep the CD on Feral's Clone? It really isn't needed and is overkill in my book and serves no purpose.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FeralSynapse View Post
    One thing I really don't understand is "Cyclone will have a 30 sec CD as Feral AND it no longer interacts with PS" bit. Boom/Resto/Bear do not receive this CD and none of those specs interact with PS- one of the main gripes of other classes with Feral's insta-clone. If they are taking away the PS interaction, why keep the CD on Feral's Clone? It really isn't needed and is overkill in my book and serves no purpose.
    Just this really.

Cyclone not interacting with PS anymore would be somewhat understandable, Cyclone on a 30 second CD is ridiculous and both at the same time is just beyond overkilling Feral CC completely.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a small idea, bear with me on this one (love druid punning)

If you look at the paladin Talent Clemency. It allows a move to be used twice whilst incurring the full cooldown. For ferals you could increase the cooldown but give it a charge type effect. It could still share diminishing returns but would take away the spamming element of it.

The only other thing is to give a debuff on the player therefor when someone has been afflicted by cyclone they cannot be cyc'd again for say X amount of seconds?

Enh Shaman
    Hex
    45 Sec CD
    Why are you SO crying about your Cyclone ?

30 yard range silence. Hex lasts longer than Cyclone.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

and hex is dispelable you can heal hex target ant hex target can move even nerfed cyclone better than hex

like i told before this isnt a nerf of IMBA ability. this is just tryes to kick ferals from ladder.
    Why ? -
    - 1. feral is the biggest problem for mages . number of mages ***** >ferals.
    - 2. they cant make feral good , even in pve ferals are week atm (much weaker than shitty mages or warlocks)
    The problem is in defensive cyclones. ferals who play skilled comps (not kitty) use they cyclone into othe dps enemy, rare than in healer...
    Anyway GG 5.2 NO CATS IN LADDER =)
    P.S. they buff our heal from pvp power so mb some 3 dd ret/feral/hunter INC TO MAKE THE BIGGEST BUTTHURT EVER!