Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Potente View Post
    sooooo like guy above...cooool, green fire... and affliction gets?
    Affliction gets to do higher dps, affliction got new spell effect of malefic grasp this xpac. Enough with Affliction already!

we affliction users dont need pretty colors (except MG's awesome purple glow) to satisfy our needs.

Our dots are deadly and silent, before our target start to analyze what happened to him, they are already dead.
    Last edited by A Dark Knight; 2012-12-22 at 10:21 AM.
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Level 86 BoA weapons in Dread Wastes ??

On topic: I just wonder if we can switch it back and forth from regular to fel fire, as Xelnath implied would be the case (iirc) ... I mean, I can see myself liking the new green fire at first just because it's new, but I'd be very, very leery to permanently switch. I wouldn't mind having to pay a ton of gold to re-switch (maybe like 10k each time ?), as long as it's possible to switch.
    You would be very interested in reading this:

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7284

So, have anyone been able to find out where to find that Xerrath book?

Deleted
    I want black fire!

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    So, have anyone been able to find out where to find that Xerrath book?
    the book will be giving to us in some sort of way by the black prince
    Be feared, or be fuel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Junblat View Post
    the book will be giving to us in some sort of way by the black prince
    I doubt that to be honest. I mean the item starts a quest, if we get it from Wrathion, why not just give us the quest outright? I could see flavour possibly, but it still doesn't make much sense. I mean why not give us a quest item then, why an item that starts a quest? I think it's just a drop (rare or not) that we get on the new Thunder King island somewhere.

Deleted
    If the questline is delivered by the same dev team that brought us the brawlers guild, we might see the codex on the bmah for a reasonable price

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GomJabbar View Post
    If the questline is delivered by the same dev team that brought us the brawlers guild, we might see the codex on the bmah for a reasonable price
    Ha! I'd still be all over that, no questions asked. Seriously though Brawlers guild has MUCH wider appeal then 1 thing specifically for warlocks, and it had the pretty specific problem of staggered entrance. No such problem with what looked like a normal quest chain + instanced parts when we last saw it for the Green Fire chain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by halfawake View Post
    I want blue fire.
    Can I have purple fire ?

Deleted
    I want mauve fire!

"determined or fortunate enough"

my gut is telling me BMAH or rare drop.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

yay green fire but destru got nerfed so hard that i can't play it in a raid weee^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post

I'm guessing low drop chance of some mob, meaning you can get lucky and get it quick or you persevere and get it after a grind. If that is the case the place will be crawling with warlocks poaching mobs, so not sure if that would be such a wise idea. Unless they go for zonewide drop or something and everything can be killed for it. Would be weird to kill say, a bunny, and have the book for green fire drop though.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post

Maybe super low chance to drop off any of mobs killed for the new dailies / trash in the new instance, or guaranteed drop from the last (normal mode for raid, final enemy of final quest for daily chain) boss ?

Maybe you pick up so many clues/pieces/whatever from bosses until you assemble the whole thing.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Why must it be some lame drop chance? Why not just give it out at the trainers?

Deleted
    This has been one of the most requested things since TBC and they have been hyping it up at every opportunity for years, they aren't just gonna give it to you.

You want to look special? Earn it.

I am fine with having a challenging procedure in order to get it if it does not involve raid progress or insane amounts of gold (black market).

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine the Codex of Xerrath will be like the Brawler's invites.

Bought on BMAH or a rare drop from rares.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.