Buying the Farm possible testing for guild/personal Housing?

Title say it all really? could this be some early testing for possible Guild/Player housing some time in the near future?

Buy The Farm

Players that have grown attached to working the land at Sunsong Ranch can now purchase the land from Farmer Yoon. Once the farm is owned by a player, it becomes a rest point like an Inn, where the player can bind and instantly log out. Work orders will pour in to the farm from factions across Pandaria, and completing a work orders will earn a reputation boost with the issuing faction.

Please note: The new Sunsong Ranch features are not available on the PTR, but will be coming soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like it to me. There must be a reason to have the land for purchase

Work orders that reward rep? Interesting. Sounds like Blizzard wants to make player housing integrate more with the world and not just some place where you can drop stuff.

This sounds really awesome, it'll help for my alts to be able to buy land, lets hope its not an outlandish price.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    It does indeed sound interesting. Maybe they'll allow us to buy bigger houses as well.

Also, the house needs a chair. To me, it just doesn't seem complete without something I can right click on and sit down in.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.