Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Mists of Pandaria for most still Cataclysm again for warriors

So now that we know what is in store for the warrior class, where it has been and where it is going. Does anyone else feel like warriors actually got anything out of Mist of pandaria?

I for one really feel like at this point everything we have been given for mists of pandaria has either been taken back, nerfed, or made to no longer function in PvP. It makes me sad because warriors were pretty damn amazing in beta, a little OP for launch, and going to be pulled through the mud for the rest of the expansion.

I mean it's kind of ridiculous that they are putting all those nerfs in and are not giving us our beta set bonus again. (heroic leap breaks all snares and roots) Maybe I am just a little worked up about it what are you guys thoughts?

Stop crying

Quote Originally Posted by Anbraxas View Post
    So now that we know what is in store for the warrior class, where it has been and where it is going. Does anyone else feel like warriors actually got anything out of Mist of pandaria?

I for one really feel like at this point everything we have been given for mists of pandaria has either been taken back, nerfed, or made to no longer function in PvP. It makes me sad because warriors were pretty damn amazing in beta, a little OP for launch, and going to be pulled through the mud for the rest of the expansion.

I mean it's kind of ridiculous that they are putting all those nerfs in and are not giving us our beta set bonus again. (heroic leap breaks all snares and roots) Maybe I am just a little worked up about it what are you guys thoughts?
    Nut up and shut up.

I'm not much of a PvPer myself but they do seem to be scaling back on a lot of warrior abilities.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I am so glad I didn't buy this expansion. Blizz has already sent me multiple emails begging me to try it out with free game time (customer since TBC). My main is warrior and main alt is rogue, and both are crap in MoP, on top of the problems with the expac itself

10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors are crap in MoP? Alternate Universe? This is reality calling, please take your guy back.

Quote Originally Posted by mrchee View Post
    I am so glad I didn't buy this expansion. Blizz has already sent me multiple emails begging me to try it out with free game time (customer since TBC). My main is warrior and main alt is rogue, and both are crap in MoP, on top of the problems with the expac itself
    That's like me complaining about GW2 even though I've never even played it. You haven't played it, so how are you going to say the expansion has so many problems? 90% of people I play with agree that this is one of the best expansions.
    Not to mention, Warriors are great in MoP.
    My guess is you couldn't afford to get the expansion, or game time, or mommy and daddy wont let you play during school.
    And btw, Blizzard isn't begging you to come back, so don't feel so special... It's an automated system for innactive accounts, I get the same emails for my other account.

huh ? what am i not seeing ?

Heroic Leap Damage nerfed
    Second wind nerfed
    Shockwave gets fixed

and this suddenly breaks the whole class O: ?
    Last edited by Deafknight; 2012-12-22 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deafknight View Post
    huh ? what am i not seeing ?

Heroic Leap Damage nerfed
    Second wind nerfed
    Shockwave gets fixed

and this suddenly breaks the whole class O: ?
    No, just bandwagon players who see a change and automatically assume its the end of the world. But once they get snug and back in routine, they shut up thankfully.

My tip ? Stop playing now. I stopped playing last month because its obvious this game isnt worth it anymore.

All this game is anymore is money, nothing else. Thats the only reason they even made Warriors decent for Beta/Release, to keep more subscribers because they know their game is dying.

After seeing the new Warriors nerfs all i have to say is welcome back to S11.

Quote Originally Posted by Punctured View Post
    If you think the nerfs so far will take Warriors from their top-rung status to the bottom they occupied in S11, you are delusional.

they know their game is dying.
    I think with 10+ Million subscribers, their game isn't "dying".
    And just because you stop playing doesn't mean everyone is going to join you on your ragequite strike. Just means you probably suck at the game and you're not good enough to adapt to new content and nobody wants to hear your qq.

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    If you think the nerfs so far will take Warriors from their top-rung status to the bottom they occupied in S11, you are delusional.
    Nope, youre the delusional one.

Do you think this is the end of the nerfs for 5.2 ? Haha if you do then you dont know Blizzard nor do you understand Warrior patch history. We will have more nerfs coming, all a product of bad players complaining and Blizzard catering to them.

Maybe youre just dense though, old Warrior is already better than Warriors will be in the upcoming patch.

Heres a little example.

Old Warriors "Avatar"

Deathwish - Increases damage by 20% for 30 seconds
    Heroic Fury - Removes movement impairing effects, 30 second CD.

New Warrior Avatar before the nerf.

Increased Damage by 20%, immune to movement impairing effects and increased rage regenerated by attacks by 50%, lasts 24 seconds.

Increased Damage by 20%, breaks current movement impairing effects, does not increase rage generated at all. Lasts 24 seconds

Ive played for long enough to know, dont try and tell me im delusional, kid.
    Last edited by Punctured; 2012-12-22 at 10:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My tip ? Stop playing now. All this game is anymore is money, nothing else. Thats the only reason they even made Warriors decent for Beta/Release, to keep more subscribers because they know their game is dying.

My tip? Whine less. I have 4 (yes, 4) warriors - it is my most beloved class and the only thing I'm annoyed about is the Heroic Leap glyph change.

Shockwave? Psh. That won't affect PvE in the slightest. I use SW to hit PACKS of mobs. For singles Dragon Roar was, is and will be better. So, for me? SW will still be a 20 sec cooldown.

I love my class and I love when it is big and strong and just badass. But there is a point, whether we like being OP or not, where we have to realize that there is just a combination of things we can do that no other class can. Warriors can pursue and lock another player down better than *any* other class. We have an asston of stuns, mobility without equal and an answer for *everything*.

So while no, I don't like getting nerfed, I understand that the game is bigger than the class I like best. And I have enough maturity to not fly into a knee-jerk hissy fit and flail about talking how WoW is shit/worthless just because my class is a little less powerful.

Oh and dude? 10million players =/= dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post
    I think with 10+ Million subscribers, their game isn't "dying".
    And just because you stop playing doesn't mean everyone is going to join you on your ragequite strike. Just means you probably suck at the game and you're not good enough to adapt to new content and nobody wants to hear your qq.
    You realize that because they say "Its above 10 million" doesnt mean it actually is, nor does it mean it is a recent enough statistic to accurately depict their subscription base.

I didnt rage quit, kid. I left because its clear they dont care about their game anywhere near as much as their players do. Feel free to go back to Call of Duty with that ragequit crap though.

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 10:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    My tip? Whine less. I have 4 (yes, 4) warriors - it is my most beloved class and the only thing I'm annoyed about is the Heroic Leap glyph change.

Shockwave? Psh. That won't affect PvE in the slightest. I use SW to hit PACKS of mobs. For singles Dragon Roar was, is and will be better. So, for me? SW will still be a 20 sec cooldown.

I love my class and I love when it is big and strong and just badass. But there is a point, whether we like being OP or not, where we have to realize that there is just a combination of things we can do that no other class can. Warriors can pursue and lock another player down better than *any* other class. We have an asston of stuns, mobility without equal and an answer for *everything*.

So while no, I don't like getting nerfed, I understand that the game is bigger than the class I like best. And I have enough maturity to not fly into a knee-jerk hissy fit and flail about talking how WoW is shit/worthless just because my class is a little less powerful.

Oh and dude? 10million players =/= dying.
    "Whine less", youre hilarious. Im not complaining, im stating facts. Get over yourself, kid.

I have a level 90 of each class all geared out, saying im bitching about one class when i play all of them equally is nothing more than a childish assumption.

"Wont effect PvE in the slightest", actually it will, but good try skipper, its clear you dont know anything about Warrior.

"The combination of things we can do that no other class can", are you sure you play a Warrior ? Its clear to me that you must be lying if you honestly believe your statement is true.
    Last edited by Punctured; 2012-12-22 at 10:56 AM.

You realize that because they say "Its above 10 million" doesnt mean it actually is, nor does it mean it is a recent enough statistic to accurately depict their subscription base.

I didnt rage quit, kid. I left because its clear they dont care about their game anywhere near as much as their players do. Feel free to go back to Call of Duty with that ragequit crap though.
    And just because you say its not over 10 million doesnt mean it actually isnt. See what I did there? If you've left then stop whining on here and move on with your life.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    And just because you say its not over 10 million doesnt mean it actually isnt. See what I did there? If you've left then stop whining on here and move on with your life.
    Where am i whining ? Again im stating facts, do you not understand what whining is ? Guess not.

Where am i whining ? Again im stating facts, do you not understand what whining is ? Guess not.
    Facts =\= your opinion.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 10:51 AM ----------

"Whine less", youre hilarious. Im not complaining, im stating facts. Get over yourself, kid.

I have a level 90 of each class all geared out, saying im bitching about one class when i play all of them equally is nothing more than a childish assumption.

"Wont effect PvE in the slightest", actually it will, but good try skipper, its clear you dont know anything about Warrior.
    10 Million back in march, which was the end of an expansion, meaning less players active, waiting for the expansion.
    And they must care if the upkeep is over $130,000 a day.
    I think you are probably around the age of 10, cranky, and need to go to bed before you decide to ragequit MMO-Champ too.

Im not complaining, im stating facts.
    im stating facts.
    facts.
    FACTS.
    I giggle'd. Whenever someone bring facts up without anything to back up, a new Daily is designed. Think about the universe.