Page 1 of 2
LastLast

RIP Path of Blossoms

Let's all now take a moment of silence for Path of Blossoms being removed...

*Queue monk running in slow motion with blossoms following them*

10+ Year Old Account
    People used that?

10+ Year Old Account
    It was kind of pretty. That was all.

10+ Year Old Account
    That skill was useless. Good riddance to that waste of space sitting on my taskbar
    Man is just an animal trying to figure out how to kill time through his days.

Underrated pvp spell that had potential. Good to cast while running away ( a lot of stupid will run through this... even killed someone with it before or if a warrior uses charge, he will hit all 3 blossoms) or breaking people out of stealth. It also did small amount of healing from eminence. Im really sad theyre not gonna try to fix it.
    Last edited by Nanaboostme; 2012-12-22 at 07:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Used it on Elegon orbs ... thats about it.
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

I used this spell for solo'ing content. There are some encounters that cast Stuns or things that need to be DPS'd down, and Path of Blossoms fills that role nicely. It bothers me a little bit that they aren't trying to fix it though.. they had a long time looking at this spell in beta, and -now- they realize it's useless??

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonkavic View Post
    That skill was useless. Good riddance to that waste of space sitting on my taskbar
    You actually had it on your bar?
    Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyse View Post
    Let's all now take a moment of silence for Path of Blossoms being removed...

*Queue monk running in slow motion with blossoms following them*
    It is a day of great sadness, comparable to that of the removal of swirly ball.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard logic: Don't listen to feedback in beta where people test stuff out > Remove something because said ability didnt work out to be useful in 2 patches after expansion launched.

Never used Path of Blossoms, only occasionally for poops and giggles. But besides that; never.

15+ Year Old Account
    I use it when initially pulling Tay'ak - lob a DH at him then pop Path of Blossoms while rolling away to our start point over the left.

And that's the only time I use it.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

You know an ability was bad when people struggled to find even 1 useful application of it in current content.

I doubt I'll even notice its removal in 5.2.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    You know an ability was bad when people struggled to find even 1 useful application of it in current content.

I doubt I'll even notice its removal in 5.2.
    I know I won't. I think I had it on my bar the first day then thought, "when will I ever use this?" and promptly took it off.
    Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.

Nooo~! All it needed was +200% damage buff and six or seven more flowers to be worth using! Think of all the lost opportunities to...to...yeah. Warrior's charging you from behind. They sure would have regretted that. I think. (Ring of Peace yay)
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    oh it will be missed... i think the only time i used it was for fun while running around

10+ Year Old Account
    I used it in combination of jade serpent statue and healing spheres to make stormwind look pretty :S

i used it to fart out flowers during pulls sometimes...

It had great potential but the general low damage and clunkiness of the flowers made it undesirable. That and while you could make a strong case for it in 5-mans for brewmasters in kites it lacked the same oompa in raids given the generally static nature of so many boss encounters. For every boss that required a move there where more where you found your tanking spot and you just sat there until you needed to taunt back.

Sadly I've not activated it once <.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisshands View Post
    It was kind of pretty. That was all.
    This was the only thing