Blizzard using existing skeletons as a base for newer models is nothing new. People should stop acting surprised and pretending it's a bad thing. These models look great, and serve as foreshadowing for the future player models. They're going to be great, just be patient.
Five Common MMO-C Misconceptions:
1. If I'm burnt out on WoW, the game must be less exciting than it was in BC/Wrath.
2. If Guild Wars 2 can do it, WoW should have done it 4-9 years ago.
3. Anything I don't get free is another way to milk the players for money.
4. "Don't hate me because I disagree" is a good way to shut down dissenting arguments.
5. GC is the root of all WoW's problems. Now that he is gone the game will be perfect again.
Keep fancying those toe-heels trassk.
uhm does anyone knows the model ID of those new troll models?
can't wait for a new model for my lovely troll priest <3
They had a couple "unique" movements but they were mostly altered existing movements. I'm not saying its a bad thing, but please lets not jump to any conclusions.
Does anyone know how that brown skinned, white haired troll haired guy fits in to everything? Someone linked a pic of him earlier but unfortunetely I can't link pics yet since I'm too new.
Is he perhaps a preview of the new troll models? Some random npc?
UGH i've been wanting to resub all expansion, but i told myself i'm not allowed till i get a proper job. then all these dinosaurs and trolls! i love the trolls! my most played race. i really gotta get my shit together