Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barlie830 View Post
    The Zandalari troll models have plenty of unique animations. I'd suggest you check them out in the model viewer.

Blizzard using existing skeletons as a base for newer models is nothing new. People should stop acting surprised and pretending it's a bad thing. These models look great, and serve as foreshadowing for the future player models. They're going to be great, just be patient.

Well what's going on isn't ignorant peiple, its pessimistic people that think New models are already scrapped.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    dude I know what blizzard meant by that - Night Elves = Hideous mutations of trolls who lived to near the well of eternity and became malformed.

this is why when I kill a night elf in a bg, I think to myself 'this is a mercy killing, the poor creature must suffer so from the radioactive fallout, I'll do the nice thing'
    Trolls are the ugliest, most disgusting, malformed chimpanzee filth in this game, followed by the green gorillas known as orcs. Night Elves are better than trolls in ever way, and since blizz refuses to let the connection drop at least we know the most civilized and intelligent trolls in existence resemble night elves, and not the gangly, half-rotted cannibals of lower troll castes

Keep fancying those toe-heels trassk.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    prospered reasonably well
    They may have survived, but calling the "scavenging for anything arcane and feeding from it" prosperity... well no.

The Zandalari troll models have plenty of unique animations. I'd suggest you check them out in the model viewer.

Blizzard using existing skeletons as a base for newer models is nothing new. People should stop acting surprised and pretending it's a bad thing. These models look great, and serve as foreshadowing for the future player models. They're going to be great, just be patient.
    How exactly can I view them? I tried the various Wowhead things but the modelviewer won't come up there for some reason...

that probably a boss or a really tough looking trash mob

Deleted
    uhm does anyone knows the model ID of those new troll models?

Deleted
    can't wait for a new model for my lovely troll priest <3

Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    For some reason that's always how I imagined Gollum looking before the LOTR movie trilogy came out.

Cool looking models. And who doesn't want to kill the troll analogues of the Incredible Hulk?
    Looks like an orc with a troll face lol!!!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

How exactly plenty of? only 3 new animation, wich is walk/run/stand( but they just stand like this cus of their posture)

so 2.. i dont call that plenty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appel View Post
    How exactly plenty of? only 3 new animation, wich is walk/run/stand( but they just stand like this cus of their posture)

so 2.. i dont call that plenty.
    Bingo. Someone got all pissy because someone offended his groundbreaking models and decided to exaggerate a little bit, as if I don't go through this every time someone cries "New player models!" on here or like when everyone thought Garrosh was using a tauren skeleton for some reason.

They had a couple "unique" movements but they were mostly altered existing movements. I'm not saying its a bad thing, but please lets not jump to any conclusions.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Twin Consort are the two mogu females.
    So basically it's Eredar Twins ...-san?

10+ Year Old Account
    In the volcanic ashlands of northwestern Georgia (Also known as Atlanta).
    Does anyone know how that brown skinned, white haired troll haired guy fits in to everything? Someone linked a pic of him earlier but unfortunetely I can't link pics yet since I'm too new.
    Is he perhaps a preview of the new troll models? Some random npc?

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotrip View Post
    Does anyone know how that brown skinned, white haired troll haired guy fits in to everything? Someone linked a pic of him earlier but unfortunetely I can't link pics yet since I'm too new.
    He's part of the troll council encounter in the new raid. Like all of the other new troll models (the forest troll, ice troll and female jungle troll).

he's the sand troll representative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakara648 View Post
    They are magnificent, and I reckon we've got a sneak peek of the planned troll model who may have made a cameo

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...del_07_1_1.jpg

Just change the skin colour and ta-dah, new Darkspear player models.
    he looks like a troll with a goblin face.

...Wait what? I wonder are Goblins descended from trolls?

NONE of these have anything to do with the updated player models. They aren't going to mess with the impact of the new player models by having you recognize they've already been used before, and a blue already has said they are on a different level quality wise. These are basically what new player models would have looked like if we got them in WOTLK (in quality not design). Nothing but better models and skins with the exact same skeletons.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

UGH i've been wanting to resub all expansion, but i told myself i'm not allowed till i get a proper job. then all these dinosaurs and trolls! i love the trolls! my most played race. i really gotta get my shit together