Deleted

Head enchant in 5.2

You get a head enchant from the legendary quest line in 5.2. So basically, it's like "We removed head enchants since getting them felt so grindy, so instead we bring them back by doing a jesus long quest line with mad rep grind and raiding so pvp'ers and people who don't do dailies won't get them".

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi
    You get a head enchant from the legendary quest line in 5.2. So basically, it's like "We removed head enchants since getting them felt so grindy, so instead we bring them back by doing a jesus long quest line with mad rep grind and raiding so pvp'ers and people who don't do dailies won't get them".
    Thank the people who complained about being "forced to do dailies," and not feeling like there was much justifiable reward for them. (Like gold and Valor Points weren't enough.)

10+ Year Old Account
    I think (hope) blizzard will make the enchant useless for pvp. Otherwise a normal facepalm wouldnt be enough id have to ask Kologarn (ulduar) for help.

Deleted
    I thought the questline was for working on the weapon to make it legendary.

Deleted
    Why would PvP even need it? Since no PvPer uses it, everyone is still equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Why would PvP even need it? Since no PvPer uses it, everyone is still equal.
    Except that's not how it works. there are PvPers who do PvE. There will be some that WILL get it. But the question is, why arent pvpers doing the legendary quest chain? They always complain that legendaries are overpowered and this quest chain doesnt even require normal/heroic raiding like previous ones.

There's no dailies on the quest chain so i dont see what the daily hate has to do with this.
    Last edited by Chaoslux; 2012-12-22 at 09:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

I fully expect the head enchant to only work on a "Thunder King-Touched Hat" that drops fro Lei Shen, just like the gems are.

Quote Originally Posted by Qprahwndfury View Post
    I fully expect the head enchant to only work on a "Thunder King-Touched Hat" that drops fro Lei Shen, just like the gems are.
    haha, that could be something. The "Small Content 5.3 patch" will probably add a gem on it.

Yea real PvPers should be doing the legendary questline anyway if they really want the competitive edge. Obviously legendary stuff will almost always be the best stuff out at the time.

The res/power boost on PvP weapons isn't enough to overcome something like the daggers from 4.3 for example.

If there's anything legendary your class has access to (in this case everybody), you should be going for it regardless of what game mode you spend most of your time in because it will without a doubt be the best thing your class can have in X slot no matter what game mode you're playing.

One thing i could see (or hope) is that it only works on "Lightning-Forged" Helm and have those being craftables using the Lightning Forge + new Raid craftable.
    ..Or i just really want to take some RNG off getting the damn thing in a way that would make a lot of sense >.>

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I spend my raiding time in LFR now thankfully so I'll have it :O

10+ Year Old Account
    In before grind another 6000 valor points and getting exalted so you can have a nice head enchant that will cost 20k gold if you want it on a new head...

10+ Year Old Account
    this was blizz's plan from the start when they removed all the head enchants.they knew they would bring one back for this quest line and wanted to make sure it would be "epic".games lame.

they removed it for brining it back so that we can do more daily quests etc
    we need to work hard this addon to achieve all the stuff we want.

They should just make the head enchant not work in PvP, really can't be fucked going LFR just to get a head enchant that anyone who wants to do PvP remotely seriously will get.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey people yeah hai calm down right here a straight tweet from GC

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...09601508163585