Deleted

how many are using castsequence macro?

how many blood dk's are using this 1 button tanking macro? if it even excists
    many player i know play pressing 1 button with a castsequence and i wanted to know whats best.

Deleted
    1 button rotation? No, thanks.

I don't see any good coming from using a castsequence macro for tanking.

Well unless you can't fathom the sheer pressure of deciding which of the 3 main buttons you have to push or if you lack the processing power to make proper decisions.

But I guess that blindly spamming Death Strike and Blood Boil would do just as good a job.

Deleted
    A one button macro would be completely useless, especially for DKs considering how runes work.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't tanking more about responding to incoming stuff rather than doing the exact same thing for 8 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't make one button macros that works perfect anymore, so therefor you shouldn't. You could use castsequence macros before MoP to perform better than those without, but now, there's just too many procs and things to take into consideration so that you would end up with only 2-3 abilitiesi n the castsequence making it less accurate then pressing it all manually (and making the making of the macro take more effort than it's worth, which is why I cba to put time into making one at least). Tanking "rotation" is so damn easy atm anyway, so why would you even have a macro for it.
    Last edited by Falling; 2012-12-22 at 07:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tanking requires you to be reactive to situations. A 1 button cast sequence macro is the opposite of being reactive.

If you think having/using a 1 button castsequence macro will make you good/better, might want to quit tanking and roll an arcane mage.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure why you'd want one anyway. The only two abilities that are more or less fixed are DS and HS (and maybe OuB). Literally everything else is reactive and you'd gimp yourself massively by incorporating any CD or BB into such a macro.

Deleted
    i only have a ``ohh shit`` one button macro. And it does vamperic, rune tap, trinket 1, trinket 2