Thread: faction change

  1. #1

    faction change

    so im FC'ing atm and wonder what class is best for horde as prot warr?

    so far ive heard warrior for the drain life thingy

    tauren more health

    orc + expertise with axe

    panda for food stat increase

  2. #2
    High Overlord Pulsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, California
    Posts
    170
    Blood Elf - Arcane Resistance and AoE 2 second silence.
    Undead - WotF and TotG.
    Orc - Generic Horde Warrior.
    Tauren - More Health and an AoE stun with a cast time...

  3. #3
    Herald of the Titans Auxis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    2,867
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    so im FC'ing atm and wonder what class is best for horde as prot warr?

    so far ive heard warrior for the drain life thingy

    tauren more health

    orc + expertise with axe

    panda for food stat increase
    I wouldn't choose Orc, unless you know 100% that there will be a plentitude of tanking axes in each content patch. If there isn't a viable tanking axe, then you'd be under the other 3 races you listed. They all have something that doesn't require a specific weapon equiped, thus more reliable.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

  4. #4
    considering pandaren atm. the increased stats on food is constantly up if ive eaten for raid. rest is proc or usage

  5. #5
    Herald of the Titans Darkfriend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,909
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    considering pandaren atm. the increased stats on food is constantly up if ive eaten for raid. rest is proc or usage
    Its less of a DPS increase than being an orc is in PVE, and gives no benefit if you die. As well, using anything but the best buff food is 2x as hurtful for a panda. (50 stat loss insteadof 25).

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Its less of a DPS increase than being an orc is in PVE, and gives no benefit if you die. As well, using anything but the best buff food is 2x as hurtful for a panda. (50 stat loss insteadof 25).
    what class is best for horde as prot warr?
    ^

    eitherway i went panda for the sake of it <.<

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    so im FC'ing atm and wonder what class is best for horde as prot warr?

    so far ive heard warrior for the drain life thingy
    Well, based off of that, I guess "warrior" is your best option.

    All kidding aside, I see you picked up Panda, good choice! Of course, the racial bonuses don't make that big of a difference, it's mostly cosmetic. However, the food buff from Panda is really strong, so it's a good choice.

  8. #8
    Herald of the Titans Darkfriend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,909
    Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    Well, based off of that, I guess "warrior" is your best option.

    All kidding aside, I see you picked up Panda, good choice! Of course, the racial bonuses don't make that big of a difference, it's mostly cosmetic. However, the food buff from Panda is really strong, so it's a good choice.
    Also, you bounce!

  9. #9
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    2,188
    plate gear looke incredibad on panda tho (any gender) , tauren for ultimate badass tank

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    plate gear looke incredibad on panda tho (any gender) , tauren for ultimate badass tank


    NO! WAY!

    i look badass!

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erbread/simple

  11. #11
    Panda - Doubled food buff
    Undead - Will and Life Drain, shadow resist
    Orc - Expertise bonus for axes
    Tauren - Added health and nature resist, wimpy aoe stun
    BE - AOE silence/rage button, arcane resist
    Troll - Just don't.
    Goblin - No benefits to tanking, other than rocket jump and bank access anywhere.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •