Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Because even in TBC the droprate was very very low and even in TBC naxx 60 was no cakewalk, like old content is now with your 400k hp. And you say you wear it because it looks cool, let's see if you think it looks cool when -everyone- has it. Rarity makes something look cool.
    Only if you are a Hipster moron.

I just wish they'd release the tier/armor recolors that never saw the light of day.

Did you know that, for example, there's a purple Bloodfang set? Funnily enough, the only place you can see it is the Warlock trainer in Shattrath that's wearing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost View Post
    I just wish they'd release the tier/armor recolors that never saw the light of day.

Did you know that, for example, there's a purple Bloodfang set? Funnily enough, the only place you can see it is the Warlock trainer in Shattrath that's wearing it.
    I really wish they'd give the old tier sets a graphical update, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    It'd be nice, but given that the player model updates are taking a millennium and a half, I don't expect it anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Because even in TBC the droprate was very very low and even in TBC naxx 60 was no cakewalk, like old content is now with your 400k hp. And you say you wear it because it looks cool, let's see if you think it looks cool when -everyone- has it. Rarity makes something look cool.
    Meh... everyone, and I mean EVERYONE had Armageddon when Naxx 2 was current content. Doesn't make it any less cool.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost View Post

Indeed. Ever since patch 3.2, I have wanted the blue colored Reckoning sword. As far as I know, it is no where in game, not even on an NPC. Such a waste of an amazing looking Alliance themed weapons. It would be great if it could make an appearance.

That bottom left one would look so sexy on my paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Or the red wrath seth the guards wear in TK, i saw it the first time i entered that raid on my warrior, and blurted out on TS, holy shit that is frikkin gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by Thraim View Post
    Indeed. Ever since patch 3.2, I have wanted the blue colored Reckoning sword. As far as I know, it is no where in game, not even on an NPC. Such a waste of an amazing looking Alliance themed weapons. It would be great if it could make an appearance.

I know, right... God forbid they put the one that actually matches the plate Tier 9 in the game. They did the same thing with the axe model too, except it was purple and red instead of green and red.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Deleted
    Hey look I have a chisel now I'm cool and unique!

Blizzard artists need to be fired and tortured for doing this -.-.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    I know, right... God forbid they put the one that actually matches the plate Tier 9 in the game. They did the same thing with the axe model too, except it was purple and red instead of green and red.
    Yup, here is the model for the blue and gold axe. Damn you Blizzard, give me the blue and gold! /shakesfist

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy holy holy, that Stormwind/Alliance shield on page 1. DO WANT.

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ls/WOTLKW3.jpg
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Holy holy holy, that Stormwind/Alliance shield on page 1. DO WANT.

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ls/WOTLKW3.jpg
    They are adding player housing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    They are adding player housing?
    How are you be thinkin' dis? Shields arent just for putting above the fireplace! :V
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Looks like blacksmithing finally gonna pay off