Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I don't care if someone else cares what I'm wearing; I wear it because it looks cool.

    Regardless, they could have gotten it all the way through BC when it was far from "current content." Why necessarily does it matter when they obtained the gear for transmog?
    Because even in TBC the droprate was very very low and even in TBC naxx 60 was no cakewalk, like old content is now with your 400k hp. And you say you wear it because it looks cool, let's see if you think it looks cool when -everyone- has it. Rarity makes something look cool.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Because even in TBC the droprate was very very low and even in TBC naxx 60 was no cakewalk, like old content is now with your 400k hp. And you say you wear it because it looks cool, let's see if you think it looks cool when -everyone- has it. Rarity makes something look cool.
    Only if you are a Hipster moron.

  3. #83
    I just wish they'd release the tier/armor recolors that never saw the light of day.

    Did you know that, for example, there's a purple Bloodfang set? Funnily enough, the only place you can see it is the Warlock trainer in Shattrath that's wearing it.

  4. #84
    Titan Didactic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Blorch - Home of the Slaughtering Rat People
    Posts
    11,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost View Post
    I just wish they'd release the tier/armor recolors that never saw the light of day.

    Did you know that, for example, there's a purple Bloodfang set? Funnily enough, the only place you can see it is the Warlock trainer in Shattrath that's wearing it.
    I really wish they'd give the old tier sets a graphical update, too.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.
    - Thucydides

    There is a modern myth that people have always tended towards democracy, constitutions, electoral rights; but in truth, love of freedom has never been the predominant note of popular politics. At most times, popular demand has been for a strong government.
    - Eugen Weber

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I really wish they'd give the old tier sets a graphical update, too.
    It'd be nice, but given that the player model updates are taking a millennium and a half, I don't expect it anytime soon.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Because even in TBC the droprate was very very low and even in TBC naxx 60 was no cakewalk, like old content is now with your 400k hp. And you say you wear it because it looks cool, let's see if you think it looks cool when -everyone- has it. Rarity makes something look cool.
    Meh... everyone, and I mean EVERYONE had Armageddon when Naxx 2 was current content. Doesn't make it any less cool.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

    And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost View Post
    I just wish they'd release the tier/armor recolors that never saw the light of day.

    Did you know that, for example, there's a purple Bloodfang set? Funnily enough, the only place you can see it is the Warlock trainer in Shattrath that's wearing it.
    Indeed. Ever since patch 3.2, I have wanted the blue colored Reckoning sword. As far as I know, it is no where in game, not even on an NPC. Such a waste of an amazing looking Alliance themed weapons. It would be great if it could make an appearance.


  8. #88
    Over 9000! Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,911
    That bottom left one would look so sexy on my paladin.

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I really wish they'd give the old tier sets a graphical update, too.
    Or the red wrath seth the guards wear in TK, i saw it the first time i entered that raid on my warrior, and blurted out on TS, holy shit that is frikkin gorgeous!

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Thraim View Post
    Indeed. Ever since patch 3.2, I have wanted the blue colored Reckoning sword. As far as I know, it is no where in game, not even on an NPC. Such a waste of an amazing looking Alliance themed weapons. It would be great if it could make an appearance.

    I know, right... God forbid they put the one that actually matches the plate Tier 9 in the game. They did the same thing with the axe model too, except it was purple and red instead of green and red.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

    And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

  11. #91
    Hey look I have a chisel now I'm cool and unique!

    Blizzard artists need to be fired and tortured for doing this -.-.

  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    I know, right... God forbid they put the one that actually matches the plate Tier 9 in the game. They did the same thing with the axe model too, except it was purple and red instead of green and red.
    Yup, here is the model for the blue and gold axe. Damn you Blizzard, give me the blue and gold! /shakesfist


  13. #93
    Scarab Lord Chonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,467
    Holy holy holy, that Stormwind/Alliance shield on page 1. DO WANT.


    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ls/WOTLKW3.jpg

    "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my comrade." - Albert Camus

  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Holy holy holy, that Stormwind/Alliance shield on page 1. DO WANT.


    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ls/WOTLKW3.jpg
    They are adding player housing?

  15. #95
    Scarab Lord Chonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,467
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    They are adding player housing?
    How are you be thinkin' dis? Shields arent just for putting above the fireplace! :V

    "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my comrade." - Albert Camus

  16. #96
    Looks like blacksmithing finally gonna pay off

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •