Thread: PvP purpose

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It's not the warlock buffs that really worry me. It's the rogue buffs. Any rogue buff is a warlock nerf and I guess they see too many locks now.

"We are looking to cut back instant cc"

*hits mage*
    *hits lock*
    *hits warrior*
    *makes prep baseline*

wait!?!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTj3ISsrLA8

Quote Originally Posted by Furiousj View Post
    I mean if you got a spell on you that's called DOOM, fucking dispell it, don't let it tick out and then complain.
    Haha, quote to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our survivability took a decent hit while our damage took a minor hit. For those who play destruction you will see a bit of a survivability increase due to Ember Tap but that is it. Lets face it, if rogues becoming extremely overpowered they will take a good nerf just like we have taken (Chaos Bolt, Chaos Wave). Just have to tough it out boys and girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    Lets face it, if rogues becoming extremely overpowered they will take a good nerf just like we have taken (Chaos Bolt, Chaos Wave). Just have to tough it out boys and girls.
    They had this setup for years already. Them being OP became such a joke that you could never take a duel seriously. The only plus side is even whenthey had all these tools before, 7 of 10 wont use em well. The 3 of that 10 hide behind the 7 and solo carry green gear toons to 2200. Might be time for another wow break til they can "measure the numbers" cause god knows in a system with limits and bounds, they have no idea what the stuff will do until the player uses said system for months on end.

I still say someone up high is getting by with "math is hard."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    Our survivability took a decent hit while our damage took a minor hit. For those who play destruction you will see a bit of a survivability increase due to Ember Tap but that is it. Lets face it, if rogues becoming extremely overpowered they will take a good nerf just like we have taken (Chaos Bolt, Chaos Wave). Just have to tough it out boys and girls.
    4.3 would like to disagree with you. Playing rls and winning in the first minute because the rogue killing someone in a bomb, at 2.7k+ rating.... Yet, rogues didn't see a nerf, only vial of the shadows saw a nerf.