Thread: oh come on....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    was missleading as we were looking for hard numbers tbh but yes can understand.

Deleted
    i see youre now in colombia. keep taking the drugs, dude

Deleted
    but to keep on track was no nerf. except silencing shot and just live with it :P

To be honest, Silencing Shot was too powerful. Hunters already have a ton of CCs (Trap, Silencing, Scatter) and you get one more if you're BM. Plus, Silencing Shot is more powerful than a standard interrupt, pretty reasonable that it got nerfed. We should all petition that Blizzard also nerfs Spear Hand Strike. That spell is truly overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by Langy View Post
    Lmao hunter got buffed if anything for PvE, slight PvP nerf but who cares. If you want to whine about a class getting nerfed go laugh at Warlocks.
    And Frost Mages. No more Deep Freeze + Ice Lance x3.
    Last edited by yurano; 2012-12-22 at 10:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    To be honest, Silencing Shot was too powerful. Hunters already have a ton of CCs (Trap, Silencing, Scatter) and you get one more if you're BM. Plus, Silencing Shot is more powerful than a standard interrupt, pretty reasonable that it got nerfed. We should all petition that Blizzard also nerfs Spear Hand Strike. That spell is truly overpowered.

This basically sums up this whole thread and the OP is a bit stupid in what he was saying.

Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post

How was Silencing too powerful? Comparing that to Mage's Counterspell: Less Duration on Silence, Less lockout duration, 4 sec lower CD.
    And to top it off, Mages don't have to choose between it and other CC.

any1 know what glyph would be useful for a pve BM hunter now that marked for death is gone?

erm can some1 tell me when silencing shot became a cc plz?
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2012-12-22 at 11:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    How was Silencing too powerful? Comparing that to Mage's Counterspell: Less Duration on Silence, Less lockout duration, 4 sec lower CD.
    That's going to be removed. Said in the official patch notes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Improved counter spell is also being removed from mages.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    any1 know what glyph would be useful for a pve BM hunter now that marked for death is gone?

erm can some1 tell me when silencing shot became a cc plz?
    The new dissengage glyph on some fights would be good as thats around a 20k heal and is better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Yavania View Post
    Improved counter spell is also being removed from mages.

The new dissengage glyph on some fights would be good as thats around a 20k heal and is better than nothing.
    hmm cool,

do u know what glyph was removed and replaced with aimed shot in 5.1 as i looked at my surv spec for the 1st time since the pre mop patch and i noticed that 1 there and its useless to me?

10+ Year Old Account
    They combined the glyphs that made Scatter and Freezing remove dots when applied. Scatter turned into Aimed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    They combined the glyphs that made Scatter and Freezing remove dots when applied. Scatter turned into Aimed.
    hmm i don't remember having the scater glyph on but as i said i didnt look at my surv spec since the pre mop patch ty tho

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    hmm cool,

do u know what glyph was removed and replaced with aimed shot in 5.1 as i looked at my surv spec for the 1st time since the pre mop patch and i noticed that 1 there and its useless to me?
    nah didnt play hunter pre mop only played TBC wrath and panda :P

find patch 5.1 changes on WoW Website then

Quote Originally Posted by Flaim View Post
    read the editted part of the previous post and marvel at my brilliance
    I was not aware that you chose not to use Hunter's Mark in PvP and relied solely on the glyph to accomplish marking for you. That is unless you were not aware that Hunter's Mark existed without glyph. Either scenario just shows you have no clue about your class.

Deleted
    either way still not a solid 5% DPS increase as they can dispell. its more of a tool to potentially increase DPS by 5%

Deleted
    either way still not a solid 5% DPS increase as they can dispell. its more of a tool to potentially increase DPS by 5%
    I don't think I get what you mean, but dispelling only HM will be a waste of mana since you'll just reapply it a second later. ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spiattalo View Post
    I don't think I get what you mean, but dispelling only HM will be a waste of mana since you'll just reapply it a second later. ^^
    well if your playing 3s (what classes are balanced around)

as a hunter you may be chain CC'd to burst another team mate down.

therefore removing HM for this 20+ second period would be usefull.

well if your playing 3s (what classes are balanced around)

as a hunter you may be chain CC'd to burst another team mate down.

therefore removing HM for this 20+ second period would be usefull.
    If you (the hunter) is being chain CCed why would the need to dispel hunter's mark if you can't attack? Your allies won't benefit from hunter's mark unless if you have another hunter.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by payasso View Post
    dude wtf.. now the hunter in 5.2 will be more nerf.............why blizzard just delete the hunter class..... -.-''
    This is the reason why democracy couldn't really work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    If you (the hunter) is being chain CCed why would the need to dispel hunter's mark if you can't attack? Your allies won't benefit from hunter's mark unless if you have another hunter.
    yeah but diminishing returns would come into effect and removing it may help.

tbh not really any reason to dispell it just trying to say its not a solid 5% DPS increase cos things can happen.