Thread: oh come on....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Yavania View Post
    yeah but diminishing returns would come into effect and removing it may help.

tbh not really any reason to dispell it just trying to say its not a solid 5% DPS increase cos things can happen.
    How would it be worth to waste the CD on a debuff that can just be applied at whim? DR wouldn't matter if you are reapplying it every GCD.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

i love how no one mentioned about the lazy powershot fix (no fix ?) lol, 1 min cd that requires 3 secs casting time randomly missing and doing nothing , working as intended blizz

edit : it seems serpent sting and glaive toss is behaving the same way as well. love those 90 lvl talents, you gotta choose between 2 buggy talents, or a 3rd dogshit. choose wisely
    Last edited by JIMM-; 2012-12-26 at 06:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Roll an Elemental Shaman.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMM- View Post
    i love how no one mentioned about the lazy powershot fix (no fix ?) lol, 1 min cd that requires 3 secs casting time randomly missing and doing nothing , working as intended blizz

edit : it seems serpent sting and glaive toss is behaving the same way as well. love those 90 lvl talents, you gotta choose between 2 buggy talents, or a 3rd dogshit. choose wisely
    i've had no issue with glaive toss and serpent sting

ahh forgot to mention its more pvp related, but might happen sometimes in pve situations. if you shoot e.g Serpent sting/ glaive and go LoS in the air time untill it hit the targets it doesn't get applied and u lose focus.

someone else made a video about this bug just linking it here,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNNljrt_qlE