Page 1 of 3
LastLast

So the new tier and pvp set

One looks like a very fucked up snake, and the other looks like a peacock with the tail plumes on its head

Must I stay in Sunwell armor forever -_-

Deleted
    given up on hunter tier this expansion.

I dont really like the challenge mode armor but will use it when i get the last ones I needs as it will be rarer than the rest.

these two tiers just continue to fail.

shaman pvp set looks awesome, also mail, why can't we have something like that?
    but well shamans always had fucking awesome sets, so no wonders

Deleted
    yeah wouldnt mind a set that actually looks good for once. maybe a set with electric and chains.

as we are hunters we may have tamed the thunder (technically to get the tier would of had to kill bosses so could of worked)

Well at least we have transmogs now.
    But somehow I feel Blizzard is doing lazy job and calms themselves with the same sentence I just wrote.

The only hunter tiers that stood out because they were just super badass IMO were: old school tier 3 and Tier 14. With those sets the designers really outdid themselves and made quality sets. Every other tier set IMO has been complete garbage and gimmicky looking. This new tier set is following along those same lines as well. The helm looks OK, but everything else is just cartoonish and horribly average.

PvP gear for hunters hasn't been good since Wrath, so I won't even go there lol.
    Last edited by ihatepeople; 2012-12-24 at 12:45 PM.

I like the non-set tier 8.

also i think tier 14 is decent, tier 4 was also okay, rest i garbage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the new tier set. I've kinda gone along with WoW enjoying every hunter set except Wrath PvP sets. There isn't a PvE set I don't like. Tier 15 may end up being one of my favourites after viewing it on a Pandaren via wowhead.

Deleted
    yeah i like the HC Firelands tier thats about it so thats what i use for trasmog haha

I liked T5(lightweight), heroic T12(And caster mode offset xD), and slight on T13(The helm ruined it for me). Almost none of the Hunter Tiers are visually appealing to me.

The Hunter T15 looks decent enough to not transmog out of it. But I wish it was as awesome as the Druid T15, that set is badass.

No one posted the picture so here's a link: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...unter_m_hd.jpg

PS: The Heroic chest is a crop top.
    Last edited by Jeremypwnz; 2012-12-22 at 11:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    I liked T5(lightweight), heroic T12(And caster mode offset xD), and slight on T13(The helm ruined it for me). Almost none of the Hunter Tiers are visually appealing to me.

The Hunter T15 looks decent enough to not transmog out of it. But I wish it was as awesome as the Druid T15, that set is badass.

No one posted the picture so here's a link: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...unter_m_hd.jpg

looks like the top two should swap shoulder colours :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Yeah I'm wondering whether that's a bug or 'this is what makes the heroic version COOL!!'

What kind of hunters are you guys that you dislike wearing trinkets and shinies all over your body to wearing bodyparts of your prey, like a badass hunter? T15 has everything a hunter needs. You killed a fuckin dinosaur and made armor out of it. Even placed his eye as a belt buckle. Now THATS hunting, not some girly Sunwell gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    shaman pvp set looks awesome, also mail, why can't we have something like that?
    but well shamans always had fucking awesome sets, so no wonders
    You kidding? It looks atrocious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    T15 has everything a hunter needs. You killed a fuckin dinosaur and made armor out of it. Even placed his eye as a belt buckle. Now THATS hunting, not some girly Sunwell gear.
    I agree with this, my favourite sets are the ones which are obviously the skins of some poor creature slain by our bows.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    I agree with this, my favourite sets are the ones which are obviously the skins of some poor creature slain by our bows.
    i think would of been cooler with some kind of thunder theme aswell as we tamed the thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    What kind of hunters are you guys that you dislike wearing trinkets and shinies all over your body to wearing bodyparts of your prey, like a badass hunter? T15 has everything a hunter needs. You killed a fuckin dinosaur and made armor out of it. Even placed his eye as a belt buckle. Now THATS hunting, not some girly Sunwell gear.
    I don't disagree with the theme, just the art style. Sunwell looks good. This doesn't. It really doesn't matter to me whether it's a skinned animal or not.

Deleted
    its all personal preference to what is used and what looks good tbh. so cant really argue opinions.

Imo it looks like we're going from yaungol slayer to saurok slayer because it somewhat resembles a saurok to me.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

and they wonder why people resort to Tmorph.

they need to recruit some new designers with fresh ideas, and this goes for all classes.