Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dela2k10 View Post
    Very quick femaledwarfs of Relic 2/2 vs Terror 2/2, my gear from armory in sig.

Relic: http://www.femaledwarf.com/?setting_id=5962
    Terror: http://www.femaledwarf.com/?setting_id=5961

Terror wins, by +564.73 dps - I might add that i won this trinket with a coin while trying for the gun, and like Draco said I would still be passing it even now otherwise...

And a Sim of offset 509 Zorlok's Fizzing Chest Chest vs 509 Waterborne Shoulders.

Chest: http://www.femaledwarf.com/?setting_id=5964
    Shoulders: http://www.femaledwarf.com/?setting_id=5965

Chest wins by +608.81

^That is why, and I'd also like to add that if you run these gear setups through simcraft they return lower numbers across the board but the winning setup remains the same.

Please note that I'm talking strictly in close-to BiS gear, in that you are full 509+ in virtually every slot and do not have access to HC-E Protectors.

The chest you should have been using was Zorlok's Fizzing Chestguard, but maybe that only works for my set of gear...

PS - Chardev Y U NO HAVE FENG'S RING OR BOW/GUN
    Will look when I'm home and is surprising as with my gear relic was better by around 600 and zorlocks I was simming wrong chest so possibly right.

Anyone got an actual bis list to post or?

So the 4 tier tokens that should be used are shoulders, legs, hands and head while you use Zorlok's Chestguard -when- you are close to having bis gear, but before that the elite waterborne/heroic winglasher shoulders with the other 4 set is the better?

(I'm going for the 2nd option at the moment, have had no luck at all with drops in heroics, though)

Quote Originally Posted by Saoron View Post
    why is your mage fire draco lol ? hunters above locks and mages is new..

but yea terror is second bis after bottle for sure.. Majority of the top hunters agree as well.. relic just isn't reliable enough..

What i'm consfused about it why has every single hunter gemmed 80 agi 160 crit in their Monstrous Stompers ? Is 160 crit + 120 haste really better than 80 agi in a bis setup ?
    Because he doesn't have arcane or frost gear or something, and the specs are relatively close (same level as BM/Surv basicly).
    The stompers sim out to be a 269 dps gain for me with a orange gem over my pure agility, so I might actually switch it - mind that obviously, simming haste is still wonky as fuck, so you can't really trust it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Because he doesn't have arcane or frost gear or something, and the specs are relatively close (same level as BM/Surv basicly).
    The stompers sim out to be a 269 dps gain for me with a orange gem over my pure agility, so I might actually switch it - mind that obviously, simming haste is still wonky as fuck, so you can't really trust it.
    yeah most sims seem to say use orange gems in boots over pure agility but haste is weird in sims atm.

not even close to bm/sv.. it's 10 times as much.. sv is only like ~2.7k behind BM.. And fire is an rng spec, and with great rng it's ~21k dps behind arcane.. so it could be a lot lower with rng.. the mage in my guild switched when it got buffed and his dps bumped up by 20k as well, straight across the board on most fights.. not as much in movement fights but still a lot more than fire.. and that was with the same fire gear he had already, just reforged for arcane.. If you're the RL tell em to switch if damage is crucial for w/e fight you guys are working on..

and well sims aren't everything and haste levels vary but there's gotta be a good reason if pretty much ALL the top hunters are gemming similarly.. If that extra haste pushes you over and balances out the rotation somehow for let's say me, why is it the same for everyone else too.. Maybe per point 160 crit and 120 haste really does outweigh 80 agi.. 269 dps for one gem is pretty significant..

Deleted
    its just what works best with everyone. having high haste but a shitty pc is a waste cos cant handle it :P