I got my 4th piece on LFR recently and now am wondering if I can make any use of the 4-set-bonus at all.
The problem: I have:
Alter Time: 3 minutes CD
POM: 1.5 minutes CD
Glyphed Combustions: Up to now 1.5 minutes CD, with 4-set 1.2 minutes CD
Trinket: 45 or 60 Secondsd internal CD or whatever it is
Up to now I did:
1. On Pyro available -> POM+Trinket+Pyro+Pyro+Alter Time+Pyro+Pyro+Combustion
2. After 1.5 minutes -> POM+Trinket+Pyro+Pyro+Combustion
3. After 1.5 minutes -> Proceed to 1.
Now I see these options:
1. Do as I did up to now, completely IGNORE the 4-set Bonus
2. Use POM and Alter Time together, but use Trinket+Combustion together whenever I got crit luck
3. Do not use Combustion Glyph so I can "fit" a combustion into the 1.2 minute timeframe (still will not work together with the 3 minutes CD of Alter Time after the first time)
What do people think? Right now I think it is either 1. or 2. And yes, Combustion now no longer depends on the Pyro but on Ignite, but Pyro Crits are still the best way to get a good ignite I think.