Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I've been doing the same thing for the last month or so. I find to me that its just a slump in gaming right now, nothing is out that really seems to be all that great.

I was hyped for MoP for quite a while but quit after a month because I'm just so bored of it already.
    D3 was keeping me entertained until my barb was killed in HC by a dc.
    PoE is great but there's no reason to play because characters are getting wiped in less than a month.
    Skyrim was fun but I'm at like level 50(~?) now and done with all the main quests and main side quests.
    Borderlands 2 was fun through the first playthrough but really no reason to play again.
    The walking dead is fun but I can really only sit through it for 30 minutes at a time or so.

I don't know. None of my other bajillion steam games really hold my interest or sound intriguing to play. Something good needs to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jämeson View Post
    I think it is just part of getting older man. I still log on for my two night raiding guild but I have a hard time keeping interest in any of the new stuff really. I think our generation has just been playing games and growing up on them we have seen about everything. I have actually been really enjoying my arcade box I build and playing through a bunch of old 8 and 16 bit games. It is a big, beautiful world out there with a ton to do. Go outside and do some stuff.
    Nah, I don't think age has anything to do with it. Some of us are the over 40 crowd and have been playing video games since we were like 7 years old. That's a long time to play games. You just take breaks from gaming now and then. But you never get too old for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabbycat View Post
    I'm in kind of a video game slump at the moment as well. So I'm just reading books and watching NetFlix. I wish they would hurry up and get the 3rd season of The Walking Dead.
    Considering it's not over yet, don't hold your breath.

Happened to me when i was playing WoW, i could start it then just sit in SW the entire day not doin anything. Take a break find something else to do for a month or 2. The urge or drive should come back sooner or later, if you enjoy games.
    A wise man once said: "Does it matter what religion you are?
    we are here to connect each other people in the world ... through MUSIC"