Thread: Warlock S13 set

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Warlock S13 set

I was surprised there was a tier 15 set thread but not one for S13. The helmet is a bit off but overall I think it is a good looking set. I like it more than S12 anyway. Thoughts?

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...rlock_m_hd.jpg

One of the best looking sets in the game imo, sadly warlocks are shit right now in pvp and will be even worst next patch.

Amazing set
    Mother pus bucket!

I really hope the purple one isn't the elite version, I'm not keen on the other colours.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2012-12-23 at 11:05 PM.

droll
    in all seriousnes - its amazing looking one

one of the best set ever to get ingame, hope its easy to get

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I really hope the purple one isn't the elite version, I'm not keen on the other colours.

Btw you should look at other sites instead, MMO-C has screwed up the datamining a bit and what you're seeing there isn't entirely accurate. The real S13 has a different shoulder on one side and it also has wider sleeves.
    Which sites? I looked but couldn't find anything...

wow what an amazing set....the only thing that bothers me is that i have to play pvp to get this set -.-
    and i dislike pvp in wow ^^
    Ahdehl: Sit melee, bring ranged. Unless it was Garalon.

this set is so awesome it really reminds me of like a mixture of old gods and the klaxxi for some reason. anyway its gotta be one of the better looking pvp sets i've seen for locks in awhile

Ok so I just saw a video on youtube where the left and right shoulders have different textures and i really hope the version posted on mmo-champion will be the final version and not the one from the youtube-video.
    (can't post the video cause this is a brand new mmo-champ account :x just search for "warlock seasion 13" on youtube)

Stood in the Fire Number Eighteen's Avatar
    Not too keen on the 'tight' gloves/bracers but the rest is alright.

Ok forget what I said about the shoulders. On looking more into it the one on youtube is using the wrong model - that's actually the T14 shoulder with the S13 texture. The one on MMO-C does seem to be correct (apart from the gloves/sleeves).

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Ok forget what I said about the shoulders. On looking more into it the one on youtube is using the wrong model - that's actually the T14 shoulder with the S13 texture. The one on MMO-C does seem to be correct (apart from the gloves/sleeves).
    God I hope you're right.

Inspiration for this set I bet is:

To me this looks like something Sith Inquisitor would wear on a formal dinner.
    Custom warlock script for Ovale Spell Priority addon
    http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/ova...script-wip/#p1

Grunt
    Guyverrrrrrrrrr!!!

Looks really nice in red, please Blizzard please don't have the chest piece a turtle neck like every other warlock robe you've created recently, really bugs me when I have helm on no show, and with this set I think it looks awesome just I don't like the helm.

This looks like something from a sci-fi movie. Too much space alien and too little demon soul corruptor :/

Ireland, home of the Potato, Whisky, Drunks and Drunk Fighting Tournaments
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    This looks like something from a sci-fi movie. Too much space alien and too little demon soul corruptor :/
    It's buggy, like the Mantids (and Aqir, and Nerubians, and the other insect people in Silithus, Northrend and I-can't-remember-where-in-Pandaria). It's a case of Warlocks gear taking on the attributes of their enemies. We've had Necromancer-like sets, we've had Twilight Hammer-esque sets, now we're getting a Mantid-esque set, that doesn't look too bad.

Reminds me of the Pfhor from Marathon, but I can't get a good picture to use as a comparison

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    demons ARE space aliens in this game.

it looks great imo. might actually pvp for once.