Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is some really good suggestions in this thread, I really hope you guys have posted them on the wow forums.
    When you are up against a Facey situation, don't forget to use your Face.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Hysteria was changed into Unholy Frenzy but unfortunately converted to Haste rather than flat damage. Beyond that, it's identical.

Bloodworms are really only a problem when soloing bosses with mechanics like mind control (Kael) or that disable additional raidmembers (the spider boss in Naxx). Ideally they would fix those bosses to not be so much more difficult to solo as Blood-- maybe attach Bloodworms to a proc on every Heart Strike or something.
    To be honest, I don't really mind that.

What's bothering me, is that these guys are most of the time useless in raids. They're very likely to burst when (or where) you don't need them, leading to overheal or simply nothing.

I'd like to see those disappear, or at least, see a way to control the healing part. What could be a great utility tool is pretty much meh right now. (And I still believe we're kinda lacking in this department at the moment)

Deleted
    PVP WISE:

>Make Asphyxiate Baseline (Or at least Deaths advance, so we can take Asphyxiate without sacrificing all mobility) 2 min CD on strang is way too high.

>Make AMZ baseline, or revert AMS back to 7 seconds, and absorb 100% of the DK's health

>IBF to cost no Runic, and lowered to a 2 minute CD, usable whilst silenced

>Revert Necrotic back to Unholy Rune

>Decrease the damage of Obliterate , or make Killing Machine proc less often

>Increase the healing of Lichborne back to Cata levels (Lichborne heals are terrible now compared to Cata)

> Finally: Please Please Please fix our Pet health, Unholy DKs' ghouls have 170k hp and die in a cleave.

DK's are in a real bad spot atm with regards to survivability and mobility (RIP Desecration), so I think DKs (especially Unholy) need some seriously love in 5.2

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin tanks are balls of utility with shields.
    Druid tanks have great mobility, can go cat form if they aren't actively tanking, have an innervate, and Battle Res.
    Warrior tanks have incredible mobility and two raid cooldowns I can think of off the top of my head.
    Monk tanks have even better mobility, two raid cooldowns, and might have the only AoE taunt left. Not sure on that.
    Death Knight tanks have very poor mobility, a Battle Res, and a bubble that absorbs one tick of one spell for anyone inside it.

We need a real raid cooldown. Any of these modifications to skills other classes already have would be fine. Or adjust AMZ to a level where it has a chance of lasting its full duration with a 10man raid inside it instead of just taking one measely tick.

Vampire's Embrace
    1 minute cooldown
    Shares cooldown with Vampiric Blood
    Increases the maximum health of the entire raid by 10%, and increases all healing recieved by 10%.

Glyph of Rune Tap
    Your Rune Tap now heals 5% of your health to each raid member instead of 10% to you.

Dark Guardian
    The next time target ally is the target of a melee attack, you suffer that attack and Death Grip the enemy that attacked.

Will of the Lich-Lord
    Reduces all damage taken by other raid members within 40 yards by 15% for 6 seconds, turning them undead for the duration.

Old Anti-magic Zone
    Places a large, stationary Anti-Magic Zone that reduces spell damage done to party or raid members inside it by 75%. The Anti-Magic Zone lasts for 10 sec or until it absorbs at least 136800+((STR * 4)) spell damage.

Suggested Anti-magic Zone
    Places a large, stationary Anti-Magic Zone that reduces spell damage done to party or raid members inside it by 75%. The Anti-Magic Zone lasts for 10 sec or until it absorbs at least 957600+((STR)) spell damage.

Other option for Anti-magic Zone
    Places a large, stationary Anti-Magic Zone that reduces spell damage done to party or raid members inside it by 75%. The Anti-Magic Zone lasts for 10 sec or until it absorbs at least 136800+((STR * 4)) spell damage per player.

AMZ at 1m shield would be too powerful for PvP. Be better if anyone in the bubble at the time of the cast just got a 150k AMS shield that only absorbed damage like power word: shield

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Dark Guardian
    The next time target ally is the target of a melee attack, you suffer that attack and Death Grip the enemy that attacked.

Will of the Lich-Lord
    Reduces all damage taken by other raid members within 40 yards by 15% for 6 seconds, turning them undead for the duration.
    I really like these two. This Will of the Lich-Lord of yours would be really great if it would make people act like they were under the effect of lichborne, like you could heal them, they would be immune to fear and so on but the bad sides too of course. I can already imagine someone yelling at me in vent "Pop WoL! Pop WoL!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    FINALLY SOMEONE WHO GETS IT!!!!!

Dream change:
    Remove the Frost strike and the Obliterate damage bonuses from Threat of Thassarian and Might of the Frozen Wastes, keep the other bonuses. Increase Frost Strike damage by 30% and Obliterate-damage by 10% for all Frost DK's (more like in cata). Also make Obliterate ignore 15% of the targets armor per diseases on the target.

This would make us (espesially 2h) strong against all classes and not just those with low armor.

It's too hard to balance the way itis now. Adding Obliterate and Frost Strike damage buff to MotFW and ToT is the most stupid change blizzard ever made to Frost DK's.
    A question though: since DW hits faster, wouldn't KM and Rime push DW way past 2h?

I'd like to see a better graphic for Pillar of Frost - and a name change. Something like Winter's Fury that makes us grow a little and turns us a dark/shadowy blue. Also, extend it's cooldown but remove its cost.

Deleted
    Buff DS so it's more effective in PVP again, I hate having to do more than spam DS.

Seriously, I think more raid utility is needed or a buff to AMZ. It's kinda useless atm. During periods of high damage over multiple targets it gets sapped very quickly, making it very situational and those situations don't come up enough to justify getting that over Purgatory, imo.