Thread: Nerf Warlocks?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Nerf Warlocks?

Alright, so I usually get buttwrecked by Warlocks as a mage.

Therefore I wonder, do you easily outplay a mage with your PvP specs? I don't know anything about warlocks but what I do know is that they are plain OP. Whenever I meet a Warlock and I start doing damage they place this stupid shield that absorbs ABSOLUTELY all damage for like 10 secs, and then we have the scaling DOOM they put on me in BGS ticking for 100k crits, not to mention the ridiculous Shadowflame & Chaos Bolt. I'm currently about 55% resi or so, and in arenas one day I met a warlock.
    What did he do? In all of a sudden he does a 322k Chaos Bolt. Okay? What the heck? And one other day I was absolutely wrecked by this guy with Shadowflame or whatever that dealt 155k damage as an instant attack.

Don't you friggin need a nerf? This is ridiclous, the amounts of fear, pets, damage and survivability is getting way high.

chao bolt need long time cast. worlock now in
    area is the role beat by two warrior, hao can warlock cast a chaobolt
    without chao bolt warlock can do nothing

blood fear is getting nerfed.

otherwise, it might be a l2p issue, I'm afraid.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know I wasn't going to reply like I really wasn't but this is just straight ridiculous

1) You provided no armory for all we know you can be 2/8 contenders gear with pve stuff
    2) We are getting nerfs LOL
    3) No really show me your armory so we can see how much your lying

Oh and hes a mage my lock sisters and brothers HES A MAGE LOL

Really? Oh and make up good numbers like LOL

322k Chaos Bolt?

I do half that as a full malevolent warlock with all my cooldowns popped. I smell fairy tales.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    A failed trolling attemp. Im sorry for you my friend, you are busted.

Get some pvp gear lol.

In all my years playing MMOs, there is always that guy complaining about "pets" and how unfair they are lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faziel View Post

Therefore I wonder, do you easily outplay a mage with your PvP specs? I don't know anything about warlocks but what I do know is that they are plain OP. Whenever I meet a Warlock and I start doing damage they place this stupid shield that absorbs ABSOLUTELY all damage for like 10 secs, and then we have the scaling DOOM they put on me in BGS ticking for 100k crits, not to mention the ridiculous Shadowflame & Chaos Bolt. I'm currently about 55% resi or so, and in arenas one day I met a warlock.
    What did he do? In all of a sudden he does a 322k Chaos Bolt. Okay? What the heck? And one other day I was absolutely wrecked by this guy with Shadowflame or whatever that dealt 155k damage as an instant attack.

Don't you friggin need a nerf? This is ridiclous, the amounts of fear, pets, damage and survivability is getting way high.
    Alright...
    1) How the fuck are we supposed to outplay mages when they can just blanket silence us followed by killing us in a single combo...
    2) And mages have no shields, nor iceblock, nor a cooldown to reset both?
    3) Mages no longer can remove curses? Also, doom, applied by demonology warlocks, really doesn't crit for 100k unless you are in greens.
    4) Shadowflame is a dot applied by hand of guldan/chaoswave that ticks like a wet noodle
    5) Good thing chaosbolt is destro only and shadowflame demo only...I suppose
    6) 55% resilience sounds like you are in crafted gear, which means you're just shitty geared.
    7) 322k, were you naked? Sorry bro, but since 5.1 it's simply impossible to hit that hard. Also, interupting/lossing is really hard.
    8) Probably a chaoswave, which you could have absorbed/blocked/lossed with every single cooldown used. Own fault for getting hit.
    9) Warlocks are already very weak, we need buffs, not nerfs.
    10) Blood fear is already getting nerfed to the ground
    11) With pets we don't do big damage so we don't use em.... Also, you're a mage, you got your own pet. I don't see why you complain about warlockpets
    12) We do big damage once every 2min when we have every cooldown available, without we do close to no damage at all, mages on the other hand...
    13) Are you saying warlocks have to much survability, coming from a mage, hmm ok?
    14) You're a mage
    15) Mages are OP

Sorry bro, but warlocks are actually in need of buffs, not nerfs. It's just you being terribly undergeared and failing to avoid easy avoidable damage.
    And perhaps talking about the current patch might help as well since it really sounds like you're talking about 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Faziel View Post

Don't you friggin need a nerf? This is ridiclous, the amounts of fear, pets, damage and survivability is getting way to close to a mage..

Somehow these warlocks can have spells from all 3 specs at once, or at least that's how you are making it sound.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have 3 specs on my lock all at the same time.

You should see the damage I do against players in greens when they dispell my UA, cast in demon form then follow up with a chaos bolt. It's ridiculous man, I am so awesome.

Anything that is not me needs nerfed.

This is always how it's been in PvP and why it's so infantile and futile to actually take PvP seriously.

Note that this is no way an attempt to troll, this is how I found it to be.

ARMORY: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Faziel/simple - As you see, 53.83% resi. YES, I got hit for 322k by a Chaos Bolt in Arenas. How? Little do I know.

Either way, why would I come here just to 'troll' you saying how ridiculous your class is? This is more of an informative thread rather than an complaint.

To the one pushing in the different specs, Did I ever state that this was the same warlock? No. I simply said I also took a 155k instant crit.

I'm literally laughing at you saying this is an L2P issue if I'm stunned with no trinket/IB and he hits me with a Chaos Bolt. Either way, I am in no way considered 'pro' or 'good' AT ANY POINT. I'm simply stating the facts that I have experienced and how they affect me. I don't know why you think i'm trolling, you must simply be bad yourself.

Im claiming my own experiences as said, does anyone believe me? No. You must really be bad as this is stuff that HAS found place, simply these warlocks must be better then.

Deleted
    The only stun a warlock can do is shadowfury, which you can blink out of, the fact your combo is warrior/mage, you should absolutely destroy warlocks before they even get an immolate up. (your warrior could even spell reflect that 1 chaos bolt you can't stun/counterspell,)

Finally, you are in PVE/Contendors gear, so you have very little survival in PVP, warlocks would be the least of your worries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    In all my years playing MMOs, there is always that guy complaining about "pets" and how unfair they are lol.
    newfags cant triforce

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperia View Post
    The only stun a warlock can do is shadowfury, which you can blink out of, the fact your combo is warrior/mage, you should absolutely destroy warlocks before they even get an immolate up. (your warrior could even spell reflect that 1 chaos bolt you can't stun/counterspell,)

Finally, you are in PVE/Contendors gear, so you have very little survival in PVP, warlocks would be the least of your worries.
    actually, we also have the felguard stun
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    A mage loosing to a warlock? God damnit 21.12.2012 was real!!!!

"i dont know anything about warlocks"
    "55% res"

case solved.

dont think ive lost a duel to any lock over 2700/glad this season.

I use to main a warrior mr. mage.

We had it a lot harder against you than you have it against warlocks.

I might even agree with you, but just remember what real balance would be mr. snare bot.

In fact, when was the last time you had to eat a full recklessness?

Again it's an informative thread, not an complaint. I'm not saying mages haven't been dominating for ages, but I just found this to be hillarious to be crit for such an amount. You must really be out of date if you honestly think mages are OP still, with all the nerfs that have gotten and IS about to get. Anyway, I was just looking for the answer to this ridiculous hit but seems nobody here is classified to be able to answer it. Therefore I bow farewell.