Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Should I confront?

So there was this guy I was dating. One day he just pretty much ignores my calls and text, and I was like, "mm okay then." no big deal. Out of the blue a month ago he starts talking to me saying we should do blah blah blah blah and date. So sure, then yesterday he goes on about how happy he is because this guy he loved loves him too and all this bullshit, and I'm like. "Uh huh, good for you." So I pretty much am thinking about doing one of two things.

1) Don't talk to him, at all.

or

2) Question what the fuck that was about.

Now I honestly don't care much, but I dislike games or just plain stupidity either way.

Question it, tell us (drama is fun), then don't talk to him at all.

P.S. Not that it matters, but I assume you're gay, right? Else that would be pretty confusing. Edit: Unless he's bi... I should probably go to sleep, non of this even matters. D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Question it, tell us (drama is fun), then don't talk to him at all.

P.S. Not that it matters, but I assume you're gay, right? Else that would be pretty confusing.
    This entire post, but clear up the underlined...to avoid confusion.

sounds wierd. Ignore him (boy here)
    Lagg dosen't exist. Only bad Internetz...
    Paladins isent OP Blizz just made all ohter classes weaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    This entire post, but clear up the underlined...to avoid confusion.
    Glad I'm not the only one that thought that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like he's trying to have you as a back-up. Your better than that! Screw him.

(only once if he's pretty )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one that thought that.
    Same here.

But uh, I'd probably ask what the hell was up with that. Maybe formulate it differently but still, that's some odd stuff right there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So there was this guy I was dating. One day he just pretty much ignores my calls and text, and I was like, "mm okay then." no big deal. Out of the blue a month ago he starts talking to me saying we should do blah blah blah blah and date. So sure, then yesterday he goes on about how happy he is because this guy he loved loves him too and all this bullshit, and I'm like. "Uh huh, good for you." So I pretty much am thinking about doing one of two things.

1) Don't talk to him, at all.

or

2) Question what the fuck that was about.

Now I honestly don't care much, but I dislike games or just plain stupidity either way.
    Mind you this is simply an observation from an old guy that has spent more than 45 years observing people and their behavior, but I think you are being played, could I be wrong, sure. That is why I prefaced it with its an observation.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    After someone ignored you like that, you agreed to talk to spend some time with them again? Have some self respect, ffs.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're seeking a relationship with him and he's going off about how he's with another amazing man, then leave him... he just wants friends, but you want more than friendship... move on and find the right person for you.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Deleted
    In the event that you aren't gay then this is terribly confusing and a mess, and you should probably run the other way.

In the event that you're gay, you should also run away.

Sounds like a douche.

Begin with no more MLP. The demographic is for children. Next step is to stop being with guys. Go for the opposite sex.

lol infracted because of crybabies
    Last edited by sweatshopkids; 2012-12-23 at 07:18 AM.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sweatshopkids View Post
    Begin with no more MLP. The demographic is for children. Next step is to stop being with guys. Go for the opposite sex.
    Sig worthy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't get involved with games. It's never going to make you happy. Just do what you want to do. If others wanna come along for the ride then fine, but disregard those that just want to cause trouble and drama in your life.

I'm thinking of just saying "Exactly what was the point of you talking to me again?"

As far as friendship he made it clear that's not what he was after with me.

I'm good at just never talking to him again, it'd be quite easy; however, there would always be the nagging feeling of... I should have told him off or something. At least let it be known I am dissatisfied and somewhat amused.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Don't get involved with games. It's never going to make you happy. Just do what you want to do. If others wanna come along for the ride then fine, but disregard those that just want to cause trouble and drama in your life.
    Ooh, Fuzzzster giving relationship advice.

Btw, I thought that Christmas hat on your avatar was an afro at first. xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    Ooh, Fuzzzster giving relationship advice.

Btw, I thought that Christmas hat on your avatar was an afro at first. xD
    I'm black at heart

Also, the booze helps for relationship advice threads

I admit I thought this thread was advice for a game of Ferengi Tongo at first.. (that's a super-nerd reference for you.)

Aa well I got my answer. His therapist told him to reach out to people that made him happy and so he decided to reach out to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Aa well I got my answer. His therapist told him to reach out to people that made him happy and so he decided to reach out to me.
    That's gotta be a nice little ego boost!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    That's gotta be a nice little ego boost!
    Oh not at all. Almost opposite. Timeline looks something like.

Talk to person i dated and randomly stopped talking to because they made me happy and therapist said I should talk to people that have made me happy.

Date said person then continue to get a boyfriend all the while being mildly distant.

I was on doctors orders lol.
    Last edited by Themius; 2012-12-23 at 03:04 AM.