485 Ret - 480 Holy Paladin LF progression raiding guild

Hello: I'm looking for a progression guild in need of a ret/holy pally(preferably alliance) i play both specs well.Currently ret is my main but willing to go holy for main if needed.I do alot of research so i can be the best player i can possibly be by using elitist jerks,mmo champion,icy veins etc...as my sources.

I can't raid past 11st(server time) and can start raiding after 2st.I keep 100% raid attendance unless i'm sick or go on vacation.

I'm currently 4/6mv 1/6HoF(don't let this deter you please) I'm a very loyal guildee if i'm treated right which is why my progression so low cause been trying to help get guild back on its feet but server i'm on is dead.I do research on every boss before pulls so i know each ability and what i need to do on every boss.I prefer a 10m raid but willing to do 25man.

I've been doing hm's since wrath.Haven't progressed in mop cause of alot of our core members either left or had RL affect playing game.

I currently reside on the u.s.(A) boulderfist server in guild Chaotic Sovereignty.I am willing to transfer.All i need is a chance to prove myself.

can't provide logs here for some reason.Look up tremmor on server boulderfist for ARMORY info and if u need logs same server guild is Chaotic Sovereignty i'm on there healing and dpsing in november. i logged out in my ret gear if u need to see my holy just let me know here or in game

Post here if you're interested in me or hit me up in game.Battle tag i.d. is Tremmor#1673

Thank you in advance : )

We're a mature, relaxed, progression minded guild which also has a lot of fun in 25 man raids. We're currently 6/6 in MV and 4/6 HoF. Please check us out below!

Guild Name: Wanderers
    Realm: Whisperwind (PvE) (Horde)
    Server Timezone: CST
    Raid times: Wednesday/ Sunday/ Monday 7pm-10pm CST (server time)
    Loot System:EP/GP
    Provided: Flasks, feasts, enchant mats, and repairs.
    Email:wanderaidrecruitment@yahoo.com
    Raid Leader: Muireartach (ask for Gru)
    Battle Tag:Gru#1158

Recruitment: Core spots are available for a few solid heals, preferably of the Resto Shaman persuasion and a couple awesome ranged dps. Ideal applicants would have a solid raiding history and >90% attendance. They would have a deep understanding of their class/spec, and the ability to use online resources to maximize their dps or healing. Raiders are also expected to have studied up on the encounter before each raid.

<Wanderers> are a 25man progression minded raid on horde-side Whisperwind(US-PvE). Our raid nights are Wed/Sun/Mon from 7pm - 10pm CST(server) time. We are looking for a few more able raiders to flesh out its 25man raiding roster and replace those who dropped unexpectedly at the start of the expansion.

Wanderers were founded day 1 of Whisperwind, and have raided ever since, finishing the most recent last tier 8/8H DS. The atmosphere is fairly relaxed as we strive to walk a balance between the casual and a serious progression mentality. We're a friendly group, the core of which has been raiding together since Vanilla. The guild membership base is mature with a standing age limit of 18+ that we do waive with a decent interview.

Please feel free to Muireartach or ask any guildie for Gru, or check out our application at http://wanderaid.com/portal.php (top bar -application- If you have any issues with this or signing up on the site contact us via email below.), or feel free to email one of the recruiters at Wanderaidrecruitment@yahoo.com

Guild: Monolith
    Server: Llane
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Type: 25man
    Progress: 6/6 H Mogushan Vaults, 2/6 H Heart of Fear, 4/4 Terrace

Current Target: T14 Progression

Schedule: Sun/Wed/Thurs 8:30pm-Midnight EST
    Recruiter Contacts: Judis, Beruthiel, Brade, Fisted
    Homepage: monolithwow.com
    Class Needs

• 1 Warlock
    • 1 Hunter
    • 1 Feral Druid/Ret Paladin
    • We may also consider exceptional applicants of any class.

Introduction:

Monolith is a Day One horde guild on the Llane (est) server. Monolith started as a group of friends that have been raiding together since EQ1. We are currently farming Heroic Dragon Soul and Firehawks and are looking forward to continued success in MoP.

Our primary goal as a guild is to push end game content, while maintaining an environment conducive to having obligations outside of the game. We will not have world firsts, and we will likely not have realm firsts, but we do offer the opportunity to play with like-minded adults who want to enjoy the end game while pushing the content that is available to us. We are currently 6/6 Heroic in Mogu'shan Vaults, 2/6 Heroic in Heart of Fear and 4/4 in Terrace of the Endless Spring.

Schedule:

Monolith raids 3 nights a week : Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 – Midnight EST. All of our invites start 15 minutes prior to the scheduled raid time to ensure a timely first pull.

Expectations:

• Must play well with others. Because we are a guild of adults, it is important to us that everyone remembers we are all here to have fun. We have zero tolerance for drama or disrespect. We do not care how good your DPS is, or how amazing you think you are, it is imperative that you fit in well with our guild and treat everyone with respect or you will be asked to leave.
    • Ability to meet our raid schedule. Because we do have limited raid time, and we are trying to push the endgame in that time, it is important that you have the ability to meet our raid schedule. We request that our Members keep 60% attendance, and our Veterans keep 80% attendance. While we understand that the demographic that we are seeking will have things that may arise and may cause them to miss a raid here and there, we do expect you to make a commitment to our guild.
    • Know your class. I think this one speaks for itself. One thing that is unique about our guild is that we do actively seek to help our players improve, but we cannot squeeze a rock to make water. You need to have a level of skill that is commensurate with the content we are currently working on.
    • Be willing to improve. The first step to becoming a better player is recognizing that there is always something new to learn and always room for improvement. You must accept this, and actively seek to improve yourself as a player, as well as constructively work with your classmates so that we can improve as a team.
    • Gear. We have always firmly believed that the player is more important than the gear they are wearing. If you can show us that you have skill, and dedication, we can gear you. While we would like you to have gear appropriate to the content we are working on, not having that gear will not be an insurmountable hurdle to your application.
    • Loyalty. Monolith is a family. We have a high member retention rate, and when we recruit members it is important to us that they want to be a part of Monolith, which means enjoying the good and hanging in there through the bad. We are not a stepping stone to the next best thing. We have been up front and honest with you, and we expect the same courtesy in return.

If you think that Monolith is a good fit for you, please take the time to complete our recruitment application. You can learn more about Monolith at monolithwow.com .

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not here to look for someone that'll leave again in a couple weeks/months.
    I'm not here to look for a raider who is a complete stranger to the guild on the 4 days that we don't raid.
    I want someone who is in to stay for the long haul, who wants to fit into a community of like-minded individuals.
    Is this you? Then read the icky technical stuff below.

<I Think It Cleaves> is a 10man guild on the Azuremyst-PvE server, and we are recruiting a plate dps to strengthen our current roster. We are taking a short break for the holidays and look forward to raiding again January 2nd.

Progression:
    ITIC is currently 13/16N, working on clearing Terrace of Endless Spring once we acquire raiders for our open positions.

Raid Times:
    We raid on Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday: 6-9pm Pacific Standard Time.

Requirements:
    We ask that applicants please be at least a 475 equipped ilevel (or some pretty heavy previous raiding experience), with full gems and enchants before applying. We require continuous researching of your chosen class/spec, and a willingness to take criticism and learn from it.

Please feel free to contact any officer in game (Keelea, Proxzy, or Paas) or feel free to add me to realid (Proxzy#1604). Please let me know your toon name, class, and spec when you add me so I know who I'm talking to!
    If you'd rather, you can also go right ahead and shoot us an application on our website: http://itic-az.enjin.com/

Sincerely hope to hear from you soon!
    Happy Holidays!
    Stelmaria | Phantasien

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Tremmor, Ouroboros might have a great spot for you! I know you said you can't raid past 11, but I don't know what time zone you are in, so this might/might not work for you. Please see our spam below:

<Ouroboros> is looking for competitive, active raiders to expand our raiding roster.

Raid is Wed-Thurs-Fri. Invites go out at 7:15PM server (CST), we pull at 7:30.
    We are currently: 6/6 MV, 5/6 HoF (11/16).

We are looking to fill 2 Tanks, 1 Healer, and 2-3 DPS spots. We currently do not have any monks, and would love to welcome one to the team!

Our "Initiation process" is 4 weeks with 80%+ attendance, solid performance numbers, and positive attitudes. Raiders are expected to maintain these standards to keep their spots within the team.
    Loot is set to Master Looter/Loot Council.

As a raid member, you are part of our progression team. You are responsible for what you bring to the raid group. Above all, attentiveness is key. Know your class, your specs, and what you can do to help the raid. It is preferred that you research boss fights and mechanics before you step into the raid group. Know what we are planning to face each night and what you can do to help the group succeed.

You can visit our website ouroboros-tn[dot]com for more recruitment and guild information.
    Once you think you're ready and we're a good fit for what you want - start a thread on the forums!

Due to our need to fill these spots ASAP, please contact battletag SnowThief#1864 or Kirjava#1593 to discuss applying directly.