But I guess there are more evil things he could do.
1) Venture to Deepholm, find the broken husk of Neltharion, ressurect him, taint him with the Sha, and maybe expose him to Old Gods taint as well, just for good luck
2) Ally himself with N'Zoth and get some fancy tentacles, like Cho'Gall did
3) Build a giant Monster Truck and crush every single Grummle in Kun'Lai summit
4) Rebuild Theramore, write an apology letter to Jaina, wait until she settles there with her people and bomb it again
5) Give an order to Blood Elves to march into an ocean, just to piss Lor'Themar even more
6) Challange Baine to Mak'Gora, for whatever reason, kill him, wait until his son (if he has any) becomes the leader of the Tauren, repeat from step 1
Won't be suprised to see at least half of those in next patches tbh, Garrosh is not evil enough.
Why should those two work with him, the Naga have their own plans, they more or less control the very seas of Azeroth and they certainly consider orcs not worth their time. Satyr are demons and Garrosh still hates those.
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.
Garrosh and Azshara are both narcissist racists who think they are members of a superior species. They aren't going to team up.
why would he recruit fish to fight for the proud people of the Horde?
---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 03:07 PM ----------
For the TRUE Horde, the ONLY Horde.
Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.