Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Haven't we already had this argument before? Where neither of us agreed? It's best not to start it again.
    Fine...
    I wana say that some characters are too overrated while others are so underrated in mind of wow players. Im not sure why.

Quote Originally Posted by keksplace View Post
    Fine...
    I wana say that some characters are too overrated while others are so underrated in mind of wow players. Im not sure why.
    I do agree with that, but maybe not on the same choices.

But back on the topic:
    I used to believe Naga could never become a playable race, but the idea has grown on me so I'm hoping they will be the next neutral race. So Garrosh better keep his hands off of them.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    I could see that evil Garrosh attempting to recruit naga as a sort of under the table organization, manipulating them like the korkron. It would make sense for him to do this, but it would be a relatively weak alliance. Naga would cherish the opportunity to slay alliance members, particularly night elves, though I imagine once the horde gained even more of the upper hand the naga would probably betray him. Garrosh needs the support for his goals, since the blood elves hate him, trolls are turning on him, and you rely can't rely on sylvanas and her undead. Goblins and korkron are really all he has by his side.

Just my thoughts...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saintminya View Post
    I could see that evil Garrosh attempting to recruit naga as a sort of under the table organization, manipulating them like the korkron. It would make sense for him to do this, but it would be a relatively weak alliance. Naga would cherish the opportunity to slay alliance members, particularly night elves, though I imagine once the horde gained even more of the upper hand the naga would probably betray him. Garrosh needs the support for his goals, since the blood elves hate him, trolls are turning on him, and you rely can't rely on sylvanas and her undead. Goblins and korkron are really all he has by his side.

Just my thoughts...
    Garrosh shouldnt recruit nagas... thats a race of arrogant ex highbornes.

Garrosh shouldnt recruit nagas... thats a race of arrogant but weak ex highbornes.
    They have strength in numbers. They reproduce really quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Azshara would be happy with only 1 faction left, giving garrosh a legion would be a good idea

Deleted
    They have strength in numbers. They reproduce really quickly.
    Yeah but the Horde already has ex-highbornes (blood elves descend from highbornes right) inside. And i dont like it, even though Kael'thas is one of my favorite characters.
    Why did we betray our former allies the Amani for some ex-alliance race that needs help? Im not even sure Belves are that loyal to Horde, whereas Zul'jin would have been loyal to the end.
    More than that we would have had 2 different troll factions under our banner. Later on the Zandalari wouldve been more likely to fight along side the Horde.
    Last edited by mmoc68976ba3b0; 2012-12-23 at 07:14 PM.

Why did we betray our former allies the Amani for some ex-alliance race that needs help?
    You didnt, Amani are just jerks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    All this because Garrosh is EEEEEEEEEVIL!!!

But I guess there are more evil things he could do.

1) Venture to Deepholm, find the broken husk of Neltharion, ressurect him, taint him with the Sha, and maybe expose him to Old Gods taint as well, just for good luck
    2) Ally himself with N'Zoth and get some fancy tentacles, like Cho'Gall did
    3) Build a giant Monster Truck and crush every single Grummle in Kun'Lai summit
    4) Rebuild Theramore, write an apology letter to Jaina, wait until she settles there with her people and bomb it again
    5) Give an order to Blood Elves to march into an ocean, just to piss Lor'Themar even more
    6) Challange Baine to Mak'Gora, for whatever reason, kill him, wait until his son (if he has any) becomes the leader of the Tauren, repeat from step 1

Won't be suprised to see at least half of those in next patches tbh, Garrosh is not evil enough.
    aaaaaahhahahahjahahahahah

Deleted
    I hate the naga so much lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Bit offtopic, but where are the baby naga? Don't think I've seen any other than full grown naga.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Bit offtopic, but where are the baby naga? Don't think I've seen any other than full grown naga.
    In the Goblin starting zone (2nd island) there are baby naga. They are just mini grown naga.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    All this because Garrosh is EEEEEEEEEVIL!!!

But I guess there are more evil things he could do.

1) Venture to Deepholm, find the broken husk of Neltharion, ressurect him, taint him with the Sha, and maybe expose him to Old Gods taint as well, just for good luck
    2) Ally himself with N'Zoth and get some fancy tentacles, like Cho'Gall did
    3) Build a giant Monster Truck and crush every single Grummle in Kun'Lai summit
    4) Rebuild Theramore, write an apology letter to Jaina, wait until she settles there with her people and bomb it again
    5) Give an order to Blood Elves to march into an ocean, just to piss Lor'Themar even more
    6) Challange Baine to Mak'Gora, for whatever reason, kill him, wait until his son (if he has any) becomes the leader of the Tauren, repeat from step 1

Won't be suprised to see at least half of those in next patches tbh, Garrosh is not evil enough.
    4 and 6 made my day. Here's some more idea's.
    7) Force sylvanas to wear nun's habit. No more fanart's for you good sir.
    8) Ban vol'jin from using make-up as well as force him to attend proper british accent and diction lessons.
    9)Touch Lor'themar's hair.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think that Garrosh would have any trust in the Naga to seek their services, he's pretty distrustful of the races that have proven themselves and I don't see him looking for mercenaries he won't trust when he has his fanatical loyal Kor'kron.

The only leader I see hiring Naga is Gallywix, there's definitely some profit to be made there.

I so hope that naga become the next neutral race, I'm pretty sure that some group of them could just get tired of Azshara's constant scheming and go all "I'm done with this hit, this bitch is cray cray" and joining either Alliance or horde for safety, by trading invaluable intel.

Metzen never once said this.
    He did in a full page detailing how it would give the alliance an "alliance of convinience aspect". I for one would rather go Satyr for the Horde. They would really fit in well with Trolls and Blood elves, even undead, and hell orcs would do well with a bit of satyr, they just blend in so well with the horde, just seems like another races that would be brothers with the horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgesh View Post
    He did in a full page detailing how it would give the alliance an "alliance of convinience aspect". I for one would rather go Satyr for the Horde. They would really fit in well with Trolls and Blood elves, even undead, and hell orcs would do well with a bit of satyr, they just blend in so well with the horde, just seems like another races that would be brothers with the horde.

Satyrs are demons. That would be so hypocritical of the Horde it's not even funny.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Satyrs are demons. That would be so hypocritical of the Horde it's not even funny.
    It would be hyprocritical of Orcs tbh, their practically a demonized version of Mag'har. Undead are dead versions of humans, blood elves are magic addicted elves and trolls use to be cannibals, and goblins use to be trolls and greedy as hell. Aslong as we get a group of Satyr who becomes a "use to be evil" but with an attitude, I think we'd do really well with Satyrs. Think of it, witty cunning tricksters, the type of over the edge personalities that belongs to the horde.

edit: it would also even out the troll origin races and the titan origin races (5 for 5)

Titan origin:

Dwarf, Gnome, Humans - (undead humans - worgen gilneans)

Troll Origin:

Troll - Night elves - Blood Elves, Satyr
    - Goblin

Draenor:

Orcs, Draenies

Out of nowhere (lol jk):

Pandaren
    Last edited by Philosopino; 2012-12-24 at 03:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgesh View Post
    It would be hyprocritical of Orcs tbh, their practically a demonized version of Mag'har. Undead are dead versions of humans, blood elves are magic addicted elves and trolls use to be cannibals, and goblins use to be trolls and greedy as hell. Aslong as we get a group of Satyr who becomes a "use to be evil" but with an attitude, I think we'd do really well with Satyrs. Think of it, witty cunning tricksters, the type of over the edge personalities of the horde.
    Satyrs would fit very well within the Horde, and I don't really see how itd be hypocritical, especially under Garroshes crazed rule. He messes with the Sha, and employs the much feared warlocks, hiring lesser demons meshes with his twisted style.

And if we got Satyrs, I bet we would get Blade masters and or demon hunters too.

nah, they prbly be late for every battle, and just sit arround smoking all the felweed

Quote Originally Posted by saintminya View Post
    Satyrs would fit very well within the Horde, and I don't really see how itd be hypocritical, especially under Garroshes crazed rule. He messes with the Sha, and employs the much feared warlocks, hiring lesser demons meshes with his twisted style.

And if we got Satyrs, I bet we would get Blade masters and or demon hunters too.
    Yes maybe Garrosh might have recruited the Satyrs, but we know he's not going to be warchief by the end of the expansion. Who ever rules next 99% chance would not bring in Satyrs.