Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    One issue is Ner'zhul is already dead. Arthas killed him in his book and we killed the Lich king / Arthas.
    Yeah many say Ner'zhull is dead, but then who takes control over Fordragon in the Icecrown citadel cinematics? Why Arthas came to his senses? "I see only darkness before me".
    I say Ner'zhull is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by keksplace View Post
    Yeah many say Ner'zhull is dead, but then who takes control over Fordragon in the Icecrown citadel cinematics? Why Arthas came to his senses? "I see only darkness before me".
    I say Ner'zhull is still there.
    I'm not sure anyone took over Fordragon. He still has his soul and never touched Frostmourne. However the power of Ner'zhul may still be inside the Helm.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    At this point I really dont see why not. Naga are bad ass also. I dont see why he hasn't at least tried already.
    The first few questlines in Vashj'ir are probably a solid reason why.

Also why not some Satyr?
    What's worse to Garrosh than a night elf? A night elf who worships the demon lord who was indirectly responsible for making his daddy go insane with demonic bloodlust.

I tell you what Garrosh should do, after the Horde betrays him.
    He should recruit the Amani Trolls and promise them vengeance for Zul'jin.
    Then maybe take some ogres under his banner. Then seek the skull of Gul'dan in order to resurrect the most powerful encounter to ever walk Draenor and Azeroth. Since we know a glimpse of the warlock soul remains in the skull.
    Then when Gul'dan is revived, Goblins will smell pure danger in the air and will switch sides. Lore-wise all orc warlocks will switch sides aswell. And the orcs of Blackrock will join this faction.
    Perhaps even Ner'zhull and his whole Scourge will ally with Gul'dan since they have a common foe, Burning Legion (the betryal of Sargeras and Kil'jaedan shouldnt be forgotten).

Then the games shall begin, the True Horde is in motion again, and shall break them all Alliance, Horde and Burning Legion. Ill make a switch instantly.
    And Players should participate in the quests for creation of this faction. I would love to help ressurect Gul'dan.
    All this because Garrosh is EEEEEEEEEVIL!!!

But I guess there are more evil things he could do.

1) Venture to Deepholm, find the broken husk of Neltharion, ressurect him, taint him with the Sha, and maybe expose him to Old Gods taint as well, just for good luck
    2) Ally himself with N'Zoth and get some fancy tentacles, like Cho'Gall did
    3) Build a giant Monster Truck and crush every single Grummle in Kun'Lai summit
    4) Rebuild Theramore, write an apology letter to Jaina, wait until she settles there with her people and bomb it again
    5) Give an order to Blood Elves to march into an ocean, just to piss Lor'Themar even more
    6) Challange Baine to Mak'Gora, for whatever reason, kill him, wait until his son (if he has any) becomes the leader of the Tauren, repeat from step 1

Won't be suprised to see at least half of those in next patches tbh, Garrosh is not evil enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    What's worse to Garrosh than a night elf? A night elf who worships the demon lord who was indirectly responsible for making his daddy go insane with demonic bloodlust.
    Finally someone with some sense.

And mogu will never be a subservient race to alliance or horde. I could see a demon race joining the horde and etherials joining the alliance in another burning leigion xpack though.
    dictated but not read.

Why should those two work with him, the Naga have their own plans, they more or less control the very seas of Azeroth and they certainly consider orcs not worth their time. Satyr are demons and Garrosh still hates those.

I could see Naga going to the Alliance and Ogers going to the horde in the next expansion.
    I have a hard time seeing Naga in the Alliance or Horde, accepting the Shen'dralar was already pushing it. I can't see the night elves agreeing to this, not after all the trouble they went through with them in recent years. Same goes for the Horde.

Garrosh and Azshara are both narcissist racists who think they are members of a superior species. They aren't going to team up.

At this point I really dont see why not. Naga are bad ass also. I dont see why he hasn't at least tried already.

Also why not some Satyr?
    Maybe becouse the only ones he really trusts are the orcs

why would he recruit fish to fight for the proud people of the Horde?

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    why would he recruit fish to fight for the proud people of the Horde?
    1 - they are not fish, they are snakes.
    2 - for the same reason he recruited pandas to fight for the proud people of the Horde.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    she would fry him with a thought
    Azshara isn't that awesome. She's powerful, but not on that scale.

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 03:07 PM ----------

One issue is Ner'zhul is already dead. Arthas killed him in his book and we killed the Lich king / Arthas.
    I guess Ner'zhul is out of the question. But dead doesn't have to be the end for a character. Gul'dan could return. That would be awesome indeed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I guess Ner'zhul is out of the question. But dead doesn't have to be the end for a character. Gul'dan could return. That would be awesome indeed.
    Awesome indeed, Gul'dan inflicted more damage ALONE, then the whole Burning Legion army along with their leaders. Picture a Gul'dan with an army like that of the old Horde... Velen would already fly away on his ship with Varian pleading for a spot while they take off.

Awesome indeed, Gul'dan inflicted more damage ALONE, then the whole Burning Legion army along with their leaders. Picture a Gul'dan with an army like that of the old Horde... Velen would already fly away on his ship with Varian pleading for a spot while they take off.
    Gul'dan is a chronic backstabber, it would be miracle if any orcs were left after their conquest.

Azshara isn't that awesome. She's powerful, but not on that scale.
    Didn't Mannoroth basically come to the conclusion that she could wipe the floor with pretty much any burning legion demon except for Archimonde, Kil'jaeden, or Sargeras himself? And that was before she was transformed/empowered by the old gods. Garrosh might be strong, but he still has mortal limitations.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

Azshara isn't that awesome. She's powerful, but not on that scale.[COLOR="red"]
    She's on the same level as Kil'jaeden, and maybe close to Sargeras. She's pretty powerful.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    She's on the same level as Kil'jaeden, and maybe close to Sargeras. She's pretty powerful.
    Azshara might be on the same level as Kil'jaedan... low level.
    What makes Kil'jaedan so powerful?
    Last edited by mmoc68976ba3b0; 2012-12-23 at 06:21 PM.

The fact that he can make his enemies kill each other. That gives him more power than muscle tissue ever could.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    The fact that he can make his enemies kill each other. That gives him more power than muscle tissue ever could.
    The Deceiver.. indeed his nickname sound loudly of his true powers.
    But hey you are a Burning Legion fan are you?

Azshara might be on the same level as Kil'jaedan... low level.
    Haven't we already had this argument before? Where neither of us agreed? It's best not to start it again.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

but then garithos will jail him up and set him and his people to be executed!

in all seriousness though. Alpha races or individuals do not get along.