Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by saintminya View Post
    Satyrs would fit very well within the Horde, and I don't really see how itd be hypocritical, especially under Garroshes crazed rule. He messes with the Sha, and employs the much feared warlocks, hiring lesser demons meshes with his twisted style.

And if we got Satyrs, I bet we would get Blade masters and or demon hunters too.
    Thats it then. Nagas and Satyrs, Expansion 5. Illidan as the hidden cult master of the Demon hunters. And swashbucklers as a lvl. 1 class would be epic great too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgesh View Post
    Thats it then. Nagas and Satyrs, Expansion 5. Illidan as the hidden cult master of the Demon hunters. And swashbucklers as a lvl. 1 class would be epic great too!
    You aren't getting satyrs and never should be.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by galileoacosta View Post
    nah, they prbly be late for every battle, and just sit arround smoking all the felweed
    and who really thought blood elves wouldn't be looking in the mirror all the time and be using magical crystals :P

---------- Post added 2012-12-24 at 03:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    You aren't getting satyrs and never should be.
    Awwe

(ten karacters)

10+ Year Old Account
    Awwe

Get in your corner right now mister!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    4 and 6 made my day. Here's some more idea's.
    7) Force sylvanas to wear nun's habit. No more fanart's for you good sir.
    8) Ban vol'jin from using make-up as well as force him to attend proper british accent and diction lessons.
    9)Touch Lor'themar's hair.
    I think that may just make the fanart better.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Get in your corner right now mister!
    I live in a circle house >: )

...Where in the world are people getting this idea that the naga are a non-hostile race with the slightest bit of sympathy for either the Alliance or the Horde?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementalkin View Post
    ...Where in the world are people getting this idea that the naga are a non-hostile race with the slightest bit of sympathy for either the Alliance or the Horde?
    Im not saying this as playble, more of a lore thing

Azshara empowers one faction to destroy the other? sounds like a plan!

Has he really recruited sha? Even by Garrosh standards that seems just insane.

The blackrock orcs were somewhat rationalized by the way you help them overthrow the fel orc from outland

Naga I don't see why not, the blood elves would totally vouch for them.

Satyr probably not, they're night elves (eww) turned into demons (double eww, slay them all!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by saintminya View Post
    Satyrs would fit very well within the Horde, and I don't really see how itd be hypocritical, especially under Garroshes crazed rule. He messes with the Sha, and employs the much feared warlocks, hiring lesser demons meshes with his twisted style.

And if we got Satyrs, I bet we would get Blade masters and or demon hunters too.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    What's worse to Garrosh than a night elf? A night elf who worships the demon lord who was indirectly responsible for making his daddy go insane with demonic bloodlust.
    Just saying dude... It's pretty damn hypocritical of both Garrosh (He hated that his father eagerly partook in demonic bloodlust... that's the whole reason he was so emo in Nagrand) and the Horde in general, especially due to what it originally represented; the liberation of the orcs from their demon-infested past.

There's certain things he can get away with, in his eyes: the Alliance use warlocks, so if he doesn't, then he will be at a disadvantage. The Sha technically isn't demonic, so it doesn't count. Actually willingly ally with non-summoned (read: controlled) demons? Not a chance.

And Satyrs don't have anything to do with demon hunters or blademasters, the former is more in retaliation to satyrs and demons in general, and the latter is an orcish thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    Just saying dude... It's pretty damn hypocritical of both Garrosh (He hated that his father eagerly partook in demonic bloodlust... that's the whole reason he was so emo in Nagrand) and the Horde in general, especially due to what it originally represented; the liberation of the orcs from their demon-infested past.
    Yeah, the only thing i dont like at Garrosh is that he hates that fact.
    In truth the Fel Horde was the most destructive Force to ever exist on the 2 planets (destroyed a planet and almost conquered a whole continent of the other planet).
    The Burning Legion were so fools to empower the Horde that much, in the end after Alliance defeat, the Fel Horde would have turned on the Legion aswell and destroy it at their very home.
    You saw the strength of a Fel Grom Hellscream, you saw Gul'dan apocalyptic acts, imagine Fel Gul'dan, imagine Fel Doomhammer, or Fel Ner'zhul.
    A full scale assault at the command of such leaders would have destroyed the Legion into pieces.
    Fel Gul'dan would have colapsed their whole planet on them. Only if all those leaders would have been united like brothers. I mean Gul'dan should have helped Doomhammer defeat the Aliance, and then Doomhammer to help Gul'dan seek the Eye of Sargeras.

I would think Garrrosh is smarter about this matter and accept the fact that the Old Horde was 10 times stronger than this Horde.
    Last edited by mmoc68976ba3b0; 2012-12-24 at 09:39 AM.