Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mal'Ganis has always had a low pop ally side. I am in shock there were 19 level 90's on the ally side there
    Last edited by But I Hate You All; 2012-12-23 at 07:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    You've been playing since vanilla and you are shocked at the low number of people on Mal'Ganis alliance side. Yeah, I smell bullshit.
    And it's not your thread.
    What is your problem? I used to main Mal'ganis in BC, transferred out near the end of it and I still had a few characters there. Its my thread. I called it. You can stop now.
    Desktop: Antec Twelve-Hundred v3| ASUS VH236H | i5-3570k @ 4.5 | MSI 660ti PE | AsRock z77 Extreme4 | 16GB G.Skill 1866 | Havik 140 | Vertex 3 90gb Boot ssd | Kingston 240gb ssd | 620w Antec | Logitech G500, G510, G930
    Laptop: ASUS U36JC-B2B Tablet: HP Touchpad 16gb | Asus Infinity 32gb
    Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i with 18-55mm IS & 75-300mm
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...en/Cc/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestler10307 View Post
    What is your problem? I used to main Mal'ganis in BC, transferred out near the end of it and I still had a few characters there. Its my thread. I called it. You can stop now.

You said something bad about wow. That would be his problem
    Last edited by But I Hate You All; 2012-12-23 at 07:31 AM.

All you are doing is talking bullshit. Mal'ganis Alliance has always been low pop and you're just trying to incite an argument. And once again, it's not your thread.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    All you are doing is talking bullshit. Mal'ganis Alliance has always been low pop and you're just trying to incite an argument. And once again, it's not your thread.

No it was not super low pop till faction change came out before than it was about 60/40

Quote Originally Posted by Alastaircrawly View Post
    No it was not super low pop till faction change came out before than it was about 60/40
    Last few years it's been low pop alliance. I mean super low. Everyone knows this.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Last few years it's been low pop alliance. I mean super low. Everyone knows this.
    And what had to do what with your post

It was not low pop for Alliance till Faction change prior to that it was about 60% horde and 40% ally.

I know on my server from about 5pm-12am there is a crap load of people on... Other hours not so much, atm most people getting on to clear farm and then do dailys and that's about it.

This is what you call a really bad attempt at a "WoW is dying" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Karenai View Post
    Blizzard never sends me 10d passes...I bought MoP and paid for one month because...well MWO was unplayable at the time.
    Formaly full servers are deserted. There were free server transfers for many and those affected became ghost servers, or at least one side of them is deserted. Have former max lvl chars on four former *donotmakenewcharspleaseifyoudonotwanttowaitforhoursinqueqe* servers.
    None of my former max lvl chars are on any playable server or side, everything is empty. I mean ten items in the whole AH, never seeing annother Horde char EVER kind empty. And because it is the third time in a row that I would have to change servers because they died, I do not.
    Not again, not for that kind of money.

So, I made a new char on a populated side. The first time I am trying Alliance for real. Do not like it, a bit.
    People are worse then I remember. The game is fun, the people playing it not so much.
    So I heard you are mad because you picked bad servers to transfer to? Maybe research a bit so you know what you are getting into. Right at the beginning of an xpac isnt a good time to figure out if it is a good server or not since it will surge. Just gotta find nice people

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    This is what you call a really bad attempt at a "WoW is dying" thread.
    Super-emotional people are making it a "WoW is dying" thread by attacking the OP like he's actually saying that. He's actually responded reasonably to those who have themselves responded in such a manner.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

Quote Originally Posted by Theodon View Post
    Super-emotional people are making it a "WoW is dying" thread by attacking the OP like he's actually saying that. He's actually responded reasonably to those who have themselves responded in such a manner.
    "People don't sleep".

10+ Year Old Account

Agreed. Personalty I think the fanboys on a witch hunt is just as bad if not worst than people who make WoW is dying threads

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    "People don't sleep".
    I would assume he meant more than that, not that he actually believes people don't sleep. It's taking it too literally to provoke yourself if that is all it took to convince you he's trolling.
    My Brand!

I would assume he meant more than that, not that he actually believes people don't sleep. It's taking it too literally to provoke yourself if that is all it took to convince you he's trolling.
    And the mistake you made there is assuming.

If someone meant something other than what they said then they should have said it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you.

"People don't sleep".
    Its sarcasm.
    Desktop: Antec Twelve-Hundred v3| ASUS VH236H | i5-3570k @ 4.5 | MSI 660ti PE | AsRock z77 Extreme4 | 16GB G.Skill 1866 | Havik 140 | Vertex 3 90gb Boot ssd | Kingston 240gb ssd | 620w Antec | Logitech G500, G510, G930
    Laptop: ASUS U36JC-B2B Tablet: HP Touchpad 16gb | Asus Infinity 32gb
    Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i with 18-55mm IS & 75-300mm
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...en/Cc/advanced

I drove into the ghetto around 1 am and couldn't believe that I only saw 2 white people. The U.S. Census told me there was a population of 5,000 in and around these projects. What's going on, Government?

Replace "Ghetto" with Mal'Ganis, "White" with Alliance, and you pretty much have this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    And the mistake you made there is assuming.

If someone meant something other than what they said then they should have said it.
    You could use common sense. People generally don't believe others don't sleep, and then you consider what other context he made that statement in.
    My Brand!

Its sarcasm.
    Oh I'm sure it was. But the thing here is that you didn't (and apparently still don't) see the flaw in your plan to respond to a complete stranger who questioned your wisdom in time period with which to check populations with sarcasm.
    You could use common sense. People generally don't believe others don't sleep, and then you consider what other context he made that statement in.
    On the subject of common sense I wouldn't be judging realm populations on random /who checks in the dead of night, much less making topcis about them.

I also wouldn't respond with sarcasm when someone questioned the wisdom of doing so.

It's the dead of night, fairly late in the week, and on the lower-population faction? Not sure what else you really expected. KJ-US is always full of people though at any time of the day or night (both factions, even), so... eh?

Unsure what the point being made is, or for that matter, what the question is exactly asking about. Suppose it's you being crazy, since that's the best possible answer you offered?

In any case, I can only offer my stare:
    <<<