Deleted

Need help on a new build to start wow again.

Hello,
    I quit wow like a year ago,i'm planning on starting again once i have a new system ,one that is able to play WoW in ultra etc ...
    I have made a list of a setup that i'd like,but will it be able to run wow on ultra and all?

Here it is :
    1 x Galaxy GTX680 4 GB
    1 x Intel Core i5 3570K ,3.4 Ghz Quad Core
    1 x Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus
    1 x Corsair CMPSU-750AX
    1 x NZXT Phantom White
    1 x ASUS DRW-24B5ST
    1 x OCZ VTX4-25SAT3-256G ,256 GB SSD
    1 x GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H
    1 x Seagate ST3000DM001,3TB,7200 RPM
    1 x Corsair Vengeance16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz

All help is much apreciated,greetings.

That's way way way overkill for WoW. So you'll be fine.

In my personal experience I don't view galaxy as a good choice. Look at eVGA or MSi for the 680. Besides that it's a solid build for the latest releases, let alone wow.

GTX680 isnt great value for money unless you want and need the best. GTX670 is 5-10% slower with 30% difference in pricetag.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    That's way way way overkill for WoW. So you'll be fine.

In my personal experience I don't view galaxy as a good choice. Look at eVGA or MSi for the 680. Besides that it's a solid build for the latest releases, let alone wow.

Oooh okaay,will look for the Evga one then,and i don't trust Msi,already had words more than once with them bout my older GTX 560
    Thanks.

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 11:43 AM ----------

Ooh,didn't know that but i'll stick with the GTX680,will play other more GPU intense games aswell
    Thanks.