Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Doesn't IGN sell out their awards?

Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    Doesn't IGN sell out their awards?
    No.

Can we get off the "X GAME/STUDIO BOUGHT Y AWARD" bullshit? I can't believe how prominent that nonsense has become this year. It's really quite painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Diocassius View Post
    I am sorry if you feel personally offended by my tone just so you know I am trying, atm I'm in jungle spider limbo.

Also just to be factual i did encounter more bandits than centaurs, criminality in Kryta has gone out of control.
    nah, no problem, nothing personal I've no idea how much you've seen yet, I see how you can get annoyed by too much hooves, standing in the center of a full scale world war against centaurs as a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Diocassius View Post
    I am sorry if you feel personally offended by my tone just so you know I am trying, atm I'm in jungle spider limbo.

Also just to be factual i did encounter more bandits than centaurs, criminality in Kryta has gone out of control.
    Just you wait until you get to Orr man. After the Risen, you'll like centaurs a whole hell of a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Oh sure. Unless there's more than 10 things on your screen, and then people are just flat out invisible. Fix culling already.
    I agree that the CPU thing is bullshit. GW2 is very CPU bound and that was a constant complaint back in beta and has never completely went away. That's still a major problem with the game. Same with culling, but it's usually only a major issue in WvW or in major zerg events in PvE (which you really don't run into many of any more).

I wouldn't be surprised if the CPU-bound issue and culling are tied together.

The walking dead is an excellent game but I dont understand how people can put it as GOTY.
    Its story is excellent, moral choices heartbreaking and acting good. It's an overall unique experience. But the game lacks finition (animations), choices don't matter much in the story and overall it's more an interactive movie than a game (and it therefore kinda sucks that choices don't really matter).

Games like GW2 and FarCry 3 and BL2 are more serious candidates imo.