Deleted

Mouseover macro, Hostile and friendly

so.... hello there,i'm relatively new to playing disc priest. and i want to bind 2 spells to the same button,

Hostile Holy Fire
    And friendly Target Heal

So far i've gotten this

/cast [@mouseover, harm]Holy Fire [@mouseover, exists] [@target, exists, noharm] [@Gobblenub]Heal

However its the new one, and it doesn´t seem to work on Grid, the weird thing is, it works when i hoover above an acctual player. but not the grid screen-icons. it works with EVERY other spell exept for heal. anybody has some ideas?

-edit

It seems /cast [target=mouseover, exists, harm] Holy Fire; [target=mouseover, help, nodead] Greater Heal

Wants to work for Greater heal, but as soon as i put Heal in it it just doesn't want to work....

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 01:37 PM ----------

Anybody?
    Last edited by mmoc95246e56fb; 2013-01-10 at 08:46 PM.

Deleted
    Have you got it bound to a mouse button rather than a keyboard key?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidders View Post
    Have you got it bound to a mouse button rather than a keyboard key?
    Yes, but so is my Greater Heal.. so thats what confuses me, its just the Heal spell... everything else works

You should try out Clique, it creates all of those macros for you. You just simple have the right click the spell and tell it how to operate (hostile only, in combat, out of combat ect ect ect)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll ask Mammoth Mark. He should have a good idea of how to do it. <3

Though since you're using Grid (and I imagine Clique), I can't see why it's not working.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

I don't really know how to macro two spells that have global cooldowns together, but I do find this macro very helpful as disc.

/cast [harm] [target=targettarget] Smite

It allows you to cast any damage spell while targeting your tank, it will hit whatever he or she is targeting, but it also works if you target the enemy yourself, in which case it will it whatever you target. Good luck OP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vanityking View Post
    I don't really know how to macro two spells that have global cooldowns together, but I do find this macro very helpful as disc.

/cast [harm] [target=targettarget] Smite

It allows you to cast any damage spell while targeting your tank, it will hit whatever he or she is targeting, but it also works if you target the enemy yourself, in which case it will it whatever you target. Good luck OP.
    Thanks for the help m8!, although Targetting is soooooo 2012 Mouseover all the way, i might try it tho! thanks!

Dyra :3

I did a bit of research for you, and came up with this: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=32433

Looks like there's an issue with the on click event so that you cannot use the click to set off a cast and the mouseover to set the target, and it has existed forever and is unlikely to change. Instead you have to use a keybind.

I remember a similar problem with healbot and I solved it for Dyra with something like @HealbotTarget, but I've just tried and cannot find any info on that.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

Deleted
    I got it working now, turns out i had clique bound wrong... thanks for all the help! this can be looocked! :3 thanks Mammoth and Dyra