Configured identity is incorrect.

I got this problem with my other computer that i get this error that say "Configured identity is incorrect. Check username and password." when i try to start anything in the start menu and it takes ages to log into the computer. The computer have also reverted to this very old looking desktop theme for some reason and this all happend when i tried to download Guild wars 2 when i was a sleep. anyone know what might have happend and know how to solve this?

Thanks

make sure you are logged in as the correct user account

i7-4790K | Z97 Class. | 8GB DDR3-2133 | GTX-690 Quad SLI | RAIDR | 512GB Samsung 830 | AX1200 | FT02
    Dell U2711 | Ducky Shine3 YoS | Steelseries Sensei Wireless | Xonar Essence One | KRK RP8G2s

i am logged in as the correct user account

try a system restore

i7-4790K | Z97 Class. | 8GB DDR3-2133 | GTX-690 Quad SLI | RAIDR | 512GB Samsung 830 | AX1200 | FT02
    Dell U2711 | Ducky Shine3 YoS | Steelseries Sensei Wireless | Xonar Essence One | KRK RP8G2s

If anyone should be able to sort their on computer problems, it's Comic Book Guy.
    "Can your blood atone for genocide, orc? Your Horde killed countless innocents with its rampage across Stormwind and Lordaeron. Do you really think you can just sweep all that away and cast aside your guilt so easily? No, your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you." - Grand Admiral Proudmoore

did not work with system restore