Thread: Dire Horns

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Dire Horns

I'm surprised there has been no threads on this yet.

On the front page it says hunter get a new type of pet called "Dire Horns" and you have to do some long questline to get the appropriate training to tame them.

What do you guys thing of this? I wonder how good they'll really be and what they look like.

Deleted
    They are going to be very ugly, really noisy, no one will like them and still they have some OP group buffs that makes them mandatory.

WTB PET TRANSMOG! Or bring back pet talent trees where we can just choose what buff our pet will bring.

Dire Horns have been added as a tameable species for Hunters that have learned the required skill. Aspiring Dire Horn owners should seek out clues regarding these auspicious beasts.

learned the required skill probably means BM, and seek out clues probably means they have spawning conditions.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

What if Dire Horns were one of those sweet types of new mounts, and we would have to tame one in order to have acess to it as a 'class' mount? *-*

Please, Blizzard, make it happen!

" So much lost time... that you'll never get back!"....

i hope it's not bm only, but by the name it probably is.... i want a dinosaur as a pet for all specs damn it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    Dire Horns have been added as a tameable species for Hunters that have learned the required skill. Aspiring Dire Horn owners should seek out clues regarding these auspicious beasts.

learned the required skill probably means BM, and seek out clues probably means they have spawning conditions.
    please link where you found this!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yavania View Post
    please link where you found this!
    Uhm... front page?...

They're obviously going to be one or more of those awesome new dinosaurs; I predict triceratops at the very least.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    Uhm... front page?...
    ah missed it :P

Almost certainly the triceratops

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    i hope it's not bm only, but by the name it probably is.... i want a dinosaur as a pet for all specs damn it!
    You know we already have Raptors, and they're dinossaurs, right?

" So much lost time... that you'll never get back!"....

Deleted
    As a troll hunter, GIEF MOAR DINO'S.

Trolls + dino's = puke rainbow

I have a feeling that it'll be this pet: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...del_17_1_1.jpg

It'll probably an exotic pet and require rare tracking like other MoP rares.

i'm so leveling a hunter if it's the triceratops. triceratops pet + triceratops mount + troll hunter = boss <3

Well we already have t-rexes and raptors so it looks like dire horns are gonna be those cool looking triceratops

I hope the buff is gonna be cool and unique

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    I am 100% sure Dire Horns are the triceratops my self. I feel they will be exotic also. Also the reason I am sure no hunters are on here talking about it is because we all want to Petopia to talk about it ^_^.

Also I can not wait to fight the Troll Dinomancers. I vote Dinomancer for next class haha.
    Last edited by Solzan Nemesis; 2012-12-23 at 05:02 PM.

Deleted
    I can see this conversation soon:

Random player question: why the lack of love for MM?
    Random blue answer: why, we gave you a new pet!

Blizzard just thinks everyone pictures hunters as beastmasters rather than archers.

Quote Originally Posted by spiattalo View Post
    I can see this conversation soon:

Random player question: why the lack of love for MM?
    Random blue answer: why, we gave you a new pet!

Blizzard just thinks everyone pictures hunters as beastmasters rather than archers.
    And it seems that there is a lot of WW just because MM isnt top spec for one x-pac.
    I'd expect teh new pet to be the triceratops, hopefully with a neat coloration at least.
    Say what you have to say, not what you ought.
    Any truth is better than make-believe.

Deleted
    should have different colours you can choose from like u find a hidden cavern full of them but once u tame one u get locked out cos it collapses etc.

Read the topic title as Dirty Horns and thought this was going to be interesting. So dissapointing :-(

*Note to self, properly read stuff and don't let my mind make assumptions for me!

Edit: Haven't seen the stuff on the front page, but it sounds like class quests and they're cool! So thumbs up for Blizzard!