Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    We are the dead, according to David Bowie.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    1. People acting like game companies shot their dog when they buy a game they ended up not liking.
    2. US politics. They're all rich, white, old men either trying to protect their interests, their money, or their image.
    3. People who blame X for all the problems in the world when its people that are committing these acts - not X.
    4. Commercials on cable. I pay for TV, I don' want to pay to watch commercials.
    5. Bias media. Both sides of the political fence. Quit lying, quit distorting through truth and they might find more people would LIKE the media.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    How exactly are music videos dead? Pretty much any artist from a record label that can afford it has atleast 1 music video for their album. Also how can music videos be replaced my reality shows? I'm sorry, that entire sentence confuses me.
    Take MTV and VH1.. when I was growing up they had a lot of music videos and reality shows. Then they had some dramas like spydergames.

They had TRL which honestly was the only way MTV played music videos at an afternoon hour. That got cancelled, now it's all reality TV and some music videos in the early morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Coral Reefs. Ocean acidification has reached the point where virtually every reef on the planet is dead or dying. Within half a century, coral reef ecosystems will be confined to professional and amateur aquariums.

Supercarriers. (And fleet carriers as well.) Between drones, advanced anti-ship ballistic missiles, and swarm tactics, supercarriers are going to be mission-killed (if not sunk) in any situation where something of their size is useful. And that's before systems currently in the prototype phases, like railguns, ship- and plane-mounted lasers, and kinetic bombardment systems, are taken into account. There will still be carriers, but they'll be smaller vessels, more focused on drone and helicopter deployment.