Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hertfordshire, England
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by Headswillroll View Post
    I'm more shocked people expect warriors to be the lamest class that anyone can destroy without any gear or skill. Oh wait, I'm not shocked. People have been stupid about this topic for a long time already.
    I think you're overreacting. You're losing a stun every 20 seconds and 1% of health regen when you're low on life. If anything, it'll take some fotm rerollers away from the class. These changes won't make warriors the worst class in PvP of all time.

  2. #22
    The Lightbringer Tehterokkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3,702
    Why are people crying about the Shockwave nerf? It's the best solution there is imo. It's an AoE ability, therefore it should be used as one.

    Most of the time in Heroics/Raid bosses/Trash are 3 or more mobs, therefore the change doesn't affect Prot in PvE that much.

    For PvP though, it is a nerf, but having a 20 sec CD on a 3 sec stun(AoE cone) with No rage cost is a bit overkill. Second Wind is an odd one when it comes to PvP, the scrubs can't counter it while the good easily counter it. You need to save CDs for the last 35% or have good burst lined up.

  3. #23
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Smokenhagen (Denmark)
    Posts
    67
    Haven't read all these comments yet but there's still two things i want to say:

    1. Hello all you damn rouges that rerolled warrior for mop. Going rouge again :P ?
    2. This is some changes that are up for testing on the PTR. Go test for yourselves and see how everything works out and then report good/bad things to the developers. And yes it sucks donkey balls to get nerfed but look at it as a chance to get even better.


    /// once a warrior, always a warrior. Don't reroll because of nerfs...happy holidays
    Fat kids are harder to kidnap

  4. #24
    The Patient holyevil44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    quebec,canada,na,earth
    Posts
    213
    if you dont like to be nerf dont play a warrior.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Moocares View Post
    /// once a warrior, always a warrior. Don't reroll because of nerfs...happy holidays
    This. Screw the flavor of the month crap - whether OP or in need of buffs, I'm warrior4life.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Headswillroll View Post
    Making glyphs useless. Right now, warriors have the most USELESS glyphs out of all classes. fucking-useless. and they keep nerfing them.
    Glyph of Death Gate, your point is null.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by ZehGeek View Post
    Glyph of Death Gate, your point is null.
    Are you serious? I'm not counting minor glyphs, because in every class they are only cosmetic. I was talking about the major glyphs. /facepalm

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Moocares View Post
    Haven't read all these comments yet but there's still two things i want to say:

    1. Hello all you damn rouges that rerolled warrior for mop. Going rouge again :P ?
    2. This is some changes that are up for testing on the PTR. Go test for yourselves and see how everything works out and then report good/bad things to the developers. And yes it sucks donkey balls to get nerfed but look at it as a chance to get even better.


    /// once a warrior, always a warrior. Don't reroll because of nerfs...happy holidays
    Rouge is a type of makeup.

    Also, lots of objectivity in this thread!

  9. #29
    Been playing a warrior since 2004 and I'll keep playing my warrior.
    Bring the nerfs blizzard, we're used to em now.

    I just hope that we don't go back to only being flag carriers

  10. #30
    The Insane Wildtree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Iowa - Franconia
    Posts
    16,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Moocares View Post
    /// once a warrior, always a warrior. Don't reroll because of nerfs...happy holidays
    This, a thousand times this.
    And it applies to every class/spec....

    Some people may have to learn the meaning of the game as such again. Game is fun, it's supposed to be about picking a class for the reason to like it, and to play it. The part of having the classes powers changing over time may be sometimes confusing, or inconvenient. But at the same time it adds also a little spice by trying to adapt and sometimes overcome obstacles.
    The game would be outright boring if all were equally good on output. If all were the same, we could then just eliminate all varieties of classes, and stick with the bare necessities. One Healer class, one Tank class, one dps class melee, one ranged. And that we can achieve through any of the hybrids. Preferable Druids then, since they cover already all 4 varieties.

    Answering the thread title... No. Blizzard is not biased.. The game is.... Which is just the same as real life.. Nothing is balanced in life.
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2012-12-25 at 04:08 PM.

  11. #31
    Brewmaster Buxton McGraff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Covina, California
    Posts
    1,478
    And yet are we're seeing are hunter BUFFS, even though they're already one of the most OP classes in the game in terms of PVP. 55% resil and still getting hit for 70k with Kill Command, 40k Arcane Shot spam, and 30k Claw (pet focus dump). Not really sure what they're doing, and I'm starting to lose faith/trust in Blizzard's ability to manage this game.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by James007 View Post
    i pay $15 a month just like everyone else and yet i feel discriminated
    epic line, i guess rogues are playing wow for free then? because fuck me, not a fucking airplane filled with nerfs will drop warriors below rogues this season

  13. #33
    Going back to the OP its not so much that Blizzard are biased it more that they are very bad at implementing certain classes. Warrior has a weird resource system that blizz do not understand fully and an equally weird core stat set that is really a pure tank if you dig deep enough. The problem is blizz are unwilling to spend the time and therefore money in actually making warrior work. They might do it next expansion like they did with lock in this expansion, its well overdue though. Warrior needs a complete overhaul in every way and the quick fixes blizz have used for the last few expansions are starting to wear thin now.

    Really for blizz to actually break the constant nerf cycle and bad gear scaling that warrior has been subject to for every expansion since tbc, they need to redefine the class and remake it from the ground up whilst retaining its flavour and that will not be easy or cheap for them to do.

  14. #34
    No kidding. Every class at one time or another claims it's being singled out. In truth, everything is always in flux and it's best to just adapt and roll with it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •