Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I really hope these are the player ones.

I'm tired of every horde race sans Belves having scholiosis.

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    I really hope these are the player ones.

I'm tired of every horde race sans Belves having scholiosis.
    Belf
    Tauren
    Goblin

Trolls (and I guess foresaken, but i'd be happy with a straighter back on my mage) are the race to have the hunch back. They've always had it. Orcs should have straight backs.
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

i hope players can get that indigo/black skin color.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    They were already warring each other, the Aqir and the Night Elves. Even if they were trying to hold their "empires", their prime was long passed.
    Yeah and they ALWAYS DID IT. It's part of how Trolls are in culture excluding Darkspears.

Why are they even wasting their time on crap like this?
    It's part of 5.2. What would you want and don't say Player models.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

A lot of their animations are different though, such as their run animation. Looks different from the regular night elf one to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    A lot of their animations are different though, such as their run animation. Looks different from the regular night elf one to me.
    Different can only mean good. Night Elf running animation is one of the most hopeless things i've ever seen.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Yeah and they ALWAYS DID IT. It's part of how Trolls are in culture excluding Darkspears.
    They always did it, as far as we know it. But we don't know about the Zandalari, whom are older than the Gurubashi and Amani Empires.

I'd actually play a troll if they didnt look like the hunchback of notre dam like on live. So I would gladly welcome the option to play as an upright standing troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Thank you. Yes, can see these new models will just be reskins of male night elf skeletons, which is just offputting. Trolls are primal and savage, nelves are twinkletoes faires.
    Except that one part where Night Elves are descended from the Dark Trolls who were one of many extremely peaceful troll races.

Deleted
    these troll models are awesome, but the playable trolls should stay they way they are (with updated models ofc). loving my little hunch backed troll priest

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Troll hunches are part of their skeleton, not their model. So if the NElf animations are a placeholder, the Zandalari models may yet get a hunch. But even if not, those could be a baseline Blizz uses for redesigning our Trolls.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Troll hunches are part of their skeleton, not their model. So if the NElf animations are a placeholder, the Zandalari models may yet get a hunch. But even if not, those could be a baseline Blizz uses for redesigning our Trolls.
    Then I'll delete all my trolls if they share nelf animations.
    #boycottchina

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Then I'll delete all my trolls if they share nelf animations.
    200% certain that won't happen. If Blizz wanted races to share animations, then we'd have new models by now. They're going all-out.

What I mean if they may take these new models as a baseline, tweak them to support a hunch better, and then add new animations (with a hunch) under them.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

They'll obviously be given the same treatment as the Jinyu models - night elf skeletons but given unique animations.

Deleted
    Let's not forget that Thrall's model used the default skeleton for ages, until they gave him a unique one. It's not totally out of the question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you. Yes, can see these new models will just be reskins of male night elf skeletons, which is just offputting.
    I'd expect by the time the patch is live they'll have a lot of unique animations that make them feel more trollish. They've been doing that a lot this expansion, using a common skeleton and giving it unique animations specific for the race (Mogu being Draenei, Jinyu being NE's, etc)

10+ Year Old Account
    must everyone be so sour?

/welcomenewmodelwithopenarms
    There is no hope without fear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    I'd expect by the time the patch is live they'll have a lot of unique animations that make them feel more trollish. They've been doing that a lot this expansion, using a common skeleton and giving it unique animations specific for the race (Mogu being Draenei, Jinyu being NE's, etc)
    Hope your right. The actual texturing and skin is great, the kind of detailing I'd love to see on revamped vanilla models. It would just be a shame to put all that effort it, and it just look like another nelf/draenei/worgen copy.
    #boycottchina