Thread: Kittens Game

Kittens Game

I just saw the thread for the Clickers Heroes and figured I'd post another "clicking" game.

This one is one based around building a kitten village/town and discovering technologies, upgrades and religion.

I thought it was pretty dumb at first, then 2 months later I'm still playing and haven't "finished" it (quotations around finish will make sense once you play it)

http://bloodrizer.ru/games/kittens/#

I'll check back if anyone tries it and has questions. There is also a Reddit and Wiki page at the bottom of the game if you have questions.

Bump!

Play with kittens!

Played it for two days now. It's almost like a city builder, but in a Clicker format. It does take a little bit of time to get into it though, and the lack of graphics may turn off a number of potential players, but it has more depth to it than most other Clicker games I have seen.

Yes it's more of a city builder type game than Clicker Heroes or Cookie Clicker.

The further you get the more materials you unlock via technologies and upgrades. It is very in-depth, as I said I'm 2 months playing and still not even CLOSE to end-game.