Should i play Disgaea 5

So, i'm having way too much spare time atm, and struggling to fill it with good tv shows.. Figured i would play Might & Magic Heroes 7, but it was so abhorrently sad-bad that i got a refund from steam.. So now i have money pulled out of my budget for a game and figured there must be something decent out there that i havent played.

I have my eyes on AC Syndicate, Sword Coast Legends and Fallout 4 but they wont be out for some weeks... I saw a trailer for Disgaea 5, and it looked absolutely ridiculous (in the good way).. I havent played the previous Disgaea, so kinda looking for some input.. Like how much story vs combat is it etc?

Or a simpler question, would it be worth my time the next couple of weeks?
    "I like big pulls and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a mob walks in, or maybe 10, all lined up for a spell, you press 2!"..

better yourself by learning a skill

Well, i certainly think it's a fun game, from that standpoint, yes you should.

Well... I just lost a whole day to playing it and I've not even scratched the surface. It's a great game and you could easily lose a few months to it. So I vote yes, buy it.
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

I think you should do it, dood.
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Marriage nowadays is just you betting another person that they will love you enough not to take half your shit.

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    better yourself by learning a skill
    Good one bro

Thanks for the feedback, i'll give it a go
    "I like big pulls and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a mob walks in, or maybe 10, all lined up for a spell, you press 2!"..