How well can I run all 3 FEAR games?

I am thinking about buying the collection of the F.E.A.R. pack on the steam sale and was wondering how well I can run FEAR 1, 2 and 3 on my computer? My computer specs are

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit)
    Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K CPU 3.30GHz (4 CPUs) 3.3GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 3000
    PSU: 300W

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pung9 View Post
    Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K CPU 3.30GHz (4 cores) 3.3GHz
    Allow me to correct you.
    Wasn't HD Graphics 3000 some sort of laptop GPU?

Before saying anything else, use this site to see if your computer fits the recommanded requirements, then return with the results.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am thinking about buying the collection of the F.E.A.R. pack on the steam sale and was wondering how well I can run FEAR 1, 2 and 3 on my computer? My computer specs are

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit)
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 3000
    PSU: 300W
    http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri
    and never again ask questions like that again.

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post

Allow me to correct you.
    Allow me to correct you it says CPUs not cores in my DirectX Diagnostic tool so I was not wrong saying CPUs idiot. And for systemrequirementslab you cant really go by what that says and you both should know that but you don't for some reason. That site can say you cant run a game when you can in fact run it just fine. Please if your going to link me to stupid website that aren't reliable at all don't even post in my forum. I wasn't looking for some stupid website that is unreliable If I was that I would have gone to that website my self cause Ive known about that website. I was looking for some one to actually answer my question.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/21100/

If you can run Fear 3, you can run the prior two. According to this , it's equivalent to a HD5450, which is capable of running Fear 3. Not necessarily running it well, but running it.

As for the CPU vs. core thing, it is four cores. The whole thing is your CPU, and it has four individual cores. He was trying to correct you because what you typed, despite it being in the DXdiag tool, isn't the correct term (at least not the most commonly used one). There's no need to be rude about it.